What really annoyed you today

Having to have my dental bridge carved up and a tooth removed.  I now have a gap when I smile too wide so at Spalding I do not want any comments!

Cannot eat properly today, cannot have a hot drink and should avoid alcohol.  What a pain!

Poor Sue - I do feel for you, I hate going to the dentist (although I now have an excellent one who I trust) and I have gaps. I am told that no one notices as much as we think they may do - I just try and concentrate on the better bits of my body! Sounds like life is a bit of a pain for you at present? By the way, thanks for posting up Fred!

I have had a wet spot in the garden for some time that never drained properly so, as I had a day off I decided to dig down and see if I could do anything to improve matters. Got 2 spades deep and then ...clang.... hit something hard. Started to clear away and discovered it was concrete :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

The I tried to find the edges and the hole just got bigger and bigger  :o :o :o I eventually found that it was 3 feet across and about a foot deep. I then spent the next 2 hours doing the convict bit  :-\ :-\ :-\ breaking rocks :-X :-X

So far I have managed to break up about 1/4 of it so I will be going to the local hire shop tomorrow to see if I can hire a breaker, the hammer and chisel isn't working too well  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Oh and if that isn't enough my back is killing me now  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

the silly old woman that decided to use my car as a bumper an keep hitting it while trying to park/pull awaythen try and say not her fault and would give any details besause there was no damage

no got to take car to vw body shop of damage report  goana push for new bumper as it plastic  probely cracked all the paint and damageed the foam backing

that will teach her and her old cronies a big bill  

I have had a wet spot in the garden for some time that never drained properly so, as I had a day off I decided to dig down and see if I could do anything to improve matters. Got 2 spades deep and then ...clang.... hit something hard. Started to clear away and discovered it was concrete :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

The I tried to find the edges and the hole just got bigger and bigger  :o :o :o I eventually found that it was 3 feet across and about a foot deep. I then spent the next 2 hours doing the convict bit  :-\ :-\ :-\ breaking rocks :-X :-X

So far I have managed to break up about 1/4 of it so I will be going to the local hire shop tomorrow to see if I can hire a breaker, the hammer and chisel isn't working too well  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Oh and if that isn't enough my back is killing me now  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Be careful......... it might be a lid on an old well or cesspit that got buried years ago. You don't want to fall in either, especially the latter.......... might be fifty year old poo......yeeeeuk.  ;):D

I do not mind going to the dentist nowadays, Jo, as I had a real butcher as a child who never used any form on anaesthetic.  He actually extracted a tooth when I was about 8 or 9.  I never knew that there was such a thing as a local anaesthetic until I was 18 so now a dentist holds no horrors and the anticipation of yesterday was worse than the actual treatment.  The dentist trashed two drill bits getting through the metal of the bridge but I did not feel a thing!

My current dentist remarked once on how relaxed I was so I told him about my childhood brutality and strangely he had a similar experience as a child and that prompted him to become a dentist to prevent others experiencing the same trauma!  He is a VERY good dentist.

Jaw is now back to life and is, fortunately, not painful.  A bit tender.

I have one of them really annoying scabs up my nose that hurts like mad when you pick it and yet, you can't stop picking it!! ::) :'( :D

They say the longest hair on the human body is the @rse hair because when you pull it your eyes water!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

All of us at work getting a e-mail saying due to the curent ecomonic climate our annual salary reviews were being deferred until the 1st half of the year.

Had heard that a few companies were doing this Bill. At least you are not as unlucky as wood group employees as they are getting a 10% pay cut.

Ours is being reviewed in April and will go up ::)

My boss tends to communicate by text, not good as we have these locked works mobiles where you can only dial the 20 numbers programmed in and not send texts so can't reply to him, that is if they have signal. Annoys the hell out of me, whats wrong with a phone call?

I find it very dishonourable for companies to notify any employee of remuneration changes by email.

Anything concerning the well being and/or welfare of staff should be done verbally and the followed up in writing.

It is the way oil companies and oil service companies work due to the vast number of staff in most cases I have had an email to tell me something then a letter in the post the next day or so.