What really annoyed you today

I had the same problem too Mandy with the FTF Websites. I'm not sure if its an autodetect system or whether someone reported it manually. Since FTF is fully HTTPS compatible with no previous problems, I would not think it would be the former  :->:(

Google (n conjuction with Firefox) has a search system for malware which was how my website (family history!)  was blocked as an attack site I had to download an HTML file and upload it to my website to recheck for malware infestation.  I assume Google picked up the report 

As far as I know phishing reports are user-generated so it could be a matter of someone with a grudge!

My own stupidity for believing that as soon as the cows were let out of the field they would all rush back into the barn, as they did last time when food was in the offing ::) Oh well live and learn :-[ ...

No it hasn't as far as I know, its never given any problems so far but have wondered. Get the feeling this may be more mechanical/electrical type injector fault than fuel related :-\

Red diesel is playing havoc with modern engines, get filters on your main tanks, it wil not solve but it will at least help, the red dye when burns creates sulphur which eats metal, sooner red is done away with and rebates on clear the beter

Where is that price from? Is that for a gold plated diamond encrusted clutch? They are not that bad to do, I mostly take the engine out on  afour wheel drive its often easier and quicker than mucking about with the transfer box and the like.

£1.550 to replace the clutch in my nissan navara :-[

That is quote of the month "laugh out loud" :)

Red diesel is playing havoc with modern engines, get filters on your main tanks, it wil not solve but it will at least help, the red dye when burns creates sulphur which eats metal, sooner red is done away with and rebates on clear the beter

Just out of interest............ it is possible to get ULS gas oil, or ultra low sulphur gas oil if you should want it. There is also another product called "Greenflame" but I'm not sure of its intended use or composition. I will try to find out.

There is some other "Gas Oil" around at the moment, known as product 35 according to HM Customs. Quite legally produced. Inside a glass jar it appears red. Look at it from the top, ie shine a light into it and it looks either grey or a greenish grey. HMC say it contains Bio fuels and other re-cycled oils, whatever that means??  :-\

Well yesterday when i was carrying one of those lightweight Screwfix work benches past the side of my shed when dad distrated me from behind, i turned my head to listen to see what he was on about and in the process hit the open door and broke the brass plated cabin hook on the shed.

Only £ 2.49 from Screwfix but today ended putting in an order for £ 52 to ensure free delivery for purchases over £ 50. All other purchases are need but not quite this point in time.

Stone chip on my windscreen.  Not large but right below a previously repaired chip so no repair possible - new windscreen required.

Grrrrr >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

No I am not leaving it because it is in my line of sight and I have had a windscreen split in the past and it is not funny!

well wot annoyed me or who

a lorry driver that cant read  hes got a 14+ high lorry 10 tonner curtain sider hes driven up the ackcess rd to deliver goods there is a low bridge 3.75mts/13ft ??? ?  hes come through so fast hes wedged it good and proper not only has he blocked the road but also managed to shut down the main line to and from london victoria for 3hrs

so my job is now a day behind coz of no deliverys or colletion and i had to help move the lorry

first we let his tyres down  then renault were called to help remove body from truck and we were also ready with petrol disc cutters to cut the top off  :P (wernt required :'( :'( )

so if your looking for a new lorry driver theres one looking for a job as his boss sacked him over the phone there and then this little miss hap gona cost a fortune  ::) ::)

O and he was in the wrong place any way 

Stone chip on my windscreen.  Not large but right below a previously repaired chip so no repair possible - new windscreen required.

Grrrrr >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

No I am not leaving it because it is in my line of sight and I have had a windscreen split in the past and it is not funny!

Oh stop it, Sue. You're cracking me up!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

After spending most of yesterday mixing cement my hands are so dry and cracked at the thumbnails they hurt. I was wearing gloves until they got wet and I threw them aside >:(

Tomorrow I think I'll buy 3 pairs of leather ones for about £15 I saw in Costco last Wednesday.They come in three sizes and I tried the medium and the large and well I think the medium ones fitted like a glove ;) ;)

I need to get hands rubbed with the Norwegians hand cream " Neutrogena" since it has worked wonders in the past for my hands and someone who has a dry skin :'( :'(

Note to self buy a three pack of men;s Netrogena at Costco too ;D ;D