Happy birthday John ( JDC)

Your age says 65 but it can't be or you have aged years since I last saw you ;) ;)

;D - must be rigjht... the forum says it is  ;):D :D

Many happy returns on your retirement Mr Cranberry  :-*:-* - 65 hey.... you don't look a day over 60  :-*

Me thinks "Me Lordie" has been playing with numbers as part of his help and support function on the forum ;) ;)

:o - Mr Cruickshank... how could you suggest such a thing  :o - me... an upright, honest pillar of the FTF comminity - go in, uninvited and twiddle with Mr Cranberry's knobs and switches  :o :o

No... it's clear to me that John has been 'hiding his age' very reasonably fairly unconvincingly well in recent years.  They say the camera never lies.. well neither does the FTF age clock if I am not mistaken...

Should we get him a chair when we sing him happy birthday.. and ask a few of the younger lads to help him blow out his candles as well  ???

;D

Well that sounds like a plan to me Mark. I noticed John has not been on here since the 13th of June so I hope he hasn't moved into his retirment home already or that will be the end of farming pictures and nice New Holland tractor photographs from Letham Shanks farm ;) ;)

I think it takes him a few days to get out of his chair now his in his 'senior years' Bill.. I'll send him an email to wake him up

Have you heard from him yet Mark and what time does the party start in the grain store ??? ???

Thank you everyone for all your kind wishes and otherwise (Marky!!) - does this mean I'm now 'father of the forum'?  ;D

Roboplops don't count as he's 'over there'.  :)

Been busy recently.... :)

Thank you everyone for all your kind wishes and otherwise (Marky!!) - does this mean I'm now 'father of the forum'?  ;D

Roboplops don't count as he's 'over there'.  :)

Been busy recently.... :)

Why you rude old fart  :D :D :D :D