Silage Machinery model farming competition "discussion section"

civilpek

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i can find someting suitable for bales i'd love to do an 80's round bale scene

BTW can haymaking be entered in this section as there is  still a fair amount of it made ,but maybe not enough for a topic af its own haylage maybe ?

ya thats no problem since hay is kinda the father of silage  ::)

hope there hasnt been too much question or queries over the last few weeks, i just havent really had time to go on, anyway im sure those i left in charge  ;) re doing a good job

mine will be posted up fairly close to the deadline too a 90s and 00s category im thinking

well thats me done i got an entre in the 80's,90's & the 00'ies i was thinking about a hay one in the 70's section but i'd have to use a few of the tractors already used in the others ,so i'll not bother , oh bugger it i might  ::):D :D :D

80's            http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=8088.0

90's             http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=8089.0

00's             http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=8090.0

well thats me done i got an entre in the 80's,90's & the 00'ies i was thinking about a hay one in the 70's section but i'd have to use a few of the tractors already used in the others ,so i'll not bother , oh bugger it i might  ::):D :D :D

atleast do it for me!! ;D ;D

:o :o Marcus wins it for me everytime  ;)

Quite simply superb mate  :D :D

You are not going to believe it... but FOR ONCE I agree with Barry baby... Cracking post Marcus... and to you as well Nath... I take my hat off to you boys I really do

and no sniggering at my thinning hair either  >:(:-[

Cant we have a sperate topics for baling etc as i got foraging and balers and love both so can decide :-\ :-\

the rules do say & as quote

"the pictures can depedict a pit or bale outfit but cannot show both in the same category."

so effectively phil you can do balers & foragers just not in the same category :)

Can we do bailing too  ::)

Right o then...

yes but not in the same category as a foraging display you may have already entered .

if you have entered a display of foraging in the 90's section your baling pics have to go into another category .

does nobody read the rules ?