Silage Machinery model farming competition "discussion section"

civilpek

hey lads glad to see ye suggesting the end of july for an end to the comp as i was going to suggest it myself as i havent even had time to begin thinking about taking the pictures, like FNHIR im too up to my eyeballs in debt and working pretty flat out, although the contractor i work with is unusuallyu quite for this time of year over the last two weeks we have decided to begin work on our own building development that is due to last a few years (and i thought going to college was a waiste of time).......... the good news is i was given the go ahead the other day to start pricing a second hand track machine  :)

so if everyone is ok with it, will we say the 30 of july as the official end date

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds ok with me...although July has 31 days...unless you want it to finish on a sunday ???:-\ ::)

i was too lazy to look up to see how many days it had so said id play it safe  ;) but well say the 30th and leave voting last for say five days  :) that should give everyone enough time to submit their voting preferences

But...July 30th is the day of the last ever Top of the Pops  :'( :D

You'll be missing it anyway - you've been assigned the job of nightwatchman in the model tent at the Fingal show! (while the rest of us are down the Pub teaching FP and any other foreign visitors how to drink properly).

:-*

You'll be missing it anyway - you've been assigned the job of nighTwirpchman in the model tent at the Fingal show! (while the rest of us are down the Pub teaching FP and any other foreign visitors how to drink properly).

my money is on FP :D :D :D

You'll be missing it anyway - you've been assigned the job of nighTwirpchman in the model tent at the Fingal show! (while the rest of us are down the Pub teaching FP and any other foreign visitors how to drink properly).

stan mate

he comes from up north mate,i recon he will prob be teaching you how to drink properly

and still make a convo or 2 when you get home, :D :D :D :D

night watch man

night watchman

nighTwirpchman  <<<<<< look what's happened this one!

I love this Nazi-esque filter, let's just hope nobody here ever has to say that they're from Scunthorpe (would so love if the dirty word wasn't changed but doubt it)

i can see it now , all you irish lads with yer lucky charms round yer necks & F-P sat in the middle of you all with a black pudding behind his ear wearing a flat cap with you lot asking him

'ar yous al royght' with the reply 'aye as appen thee no's'

:D :D :D

i can see it now , all you irish lads with yer lucky charms round yer necks & F-P sat in the middle of you all with a black pudding behind his ear wearing a flat cap with you lot asking him

'ar yous al royght' with the reply 'aye as appen thee no's'

:D :D :D

:D :D :D Love the accent Marcus  :D :D :D