Model wish list (yes, another one)

mb86

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Looks easy to do, I take it they've used a Britains Krone/JD baler as a base  and changed it to single axle and made the bodywork 

Possibly, the panel work is all pretty square so that should be straight forward. Not sure what would be best to use as a base model as some of it will be to cut down, chamber size, pickup width etc. Would need to do some research. 

20 minutes ago, MadMark said:

The one on facebook looks like the Britains Krone baler to me, like you said you'd need to look into it

59bcdb5e04b4c_images(5).jpg.f00fe821c2b569a70fa44c91b05de9ab.jpg21761642_802711049900688_5026344718774574420_n.jpg.f27ee8b231e912db612cb64888ff1ebb.jpg

Thanks, I think you are right, I'll be keeping an eye on how that one turns out. 

9 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

They are both very good guys - this is the exact one I was thinking of...

P1010160.JPG

You can get some many different set ups with a front press though, we had a farmforce but it had spring tines and a toothed packer roller, now have a Lynx with rigid tines and dd rings which is awesome bit of kit 

Recent thoughts......

Tractors

1. Ford 6610 Force II AP cab 2wd

2. Ford 5095

3. Massey Ferguson 5200

4. Massey Ferguson 3690

5. Massey Ferguson 1155

6. John Deere 4850

7. International 1246 2wd

8. International 966 U.K. Spec

9. Case 2290 4wd

10. Same Laser 115

Self Propelled

1. New Holland TF46

2. New Holland TX36

3. County Muli

4. County TracTruk

5. County 1184 FC T.H.White Slurry Tanker

6. Fiatagri Laverda 3550AL

7. Shelbourne Reynolds Mentor Swather

8. Shelbourne Reynolds SR2000 Swather

9. Deutz Fahr Power Press

10 . Moreau GR4  Sugar Beet Harvester

Implements

1. New Holland 835 Round Baler

2. Claas Quadrant 1200 Baler

3. Massey Ferguson 5 Baler

4. Vicon HP1600 Baler

5. McConnel Fiskars 5 Furrow Reversible Plough

6. Simba Mono

7. Ransomes 3 Metre Power Harrow

8. Opico / Binkley Discs

9. Viking Slurry Tanker

10. AS Martin Side Rotor Muck Spreader

4 minutes ago, robbo said:

Not much then David? :D:wacko:

I will go with number 10 on your tractor list (no real surprise there though)

Could probably have listed a lot more, especially combine harvesters, but after a quick think that's what was closest to the brain cells. :D I would love to see a Laser of any model number from the range, but especially a 115 as there was one a farm near Scarborough when I used to live back up near there many years ago. :)

2 hours ago, walterderwent said:

Could probably have listed a lot more, especially combine harvesters, but after a quick think that's what was closest to the brain cells. :D I would love to see a Laser of any model number from the range, but especially a 115 as there was one a farm near Scarborough when I used to live back up near there many years ago. :)

Excellent suggestions David, especially the countys. The only TH white county FC tanker I knew of was an 1174, I've seen very few photos of it too, it'd make a great model, perhaps de mountable like the real one with a lime spreader body and sprayer too. 

31 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Excellent suggestions David, especially the countys. The only TH white county FC tanker I knew of was an 1174, I've seen very few photos of it too, it'd make a great model, perhaps de mountable like the real one with a lime spreader body and sprayer too. 

Ooops mistake on my part, should be the 1174. I would absolutely love to see one with a lime body too. :)

1 hour ago, walterderwent said:

Ooops mistake on my part, should be the 1174. I would absolutely love to see one with a lime body too. :)

Dam, I thought you were going to tell me there had been two versions. :(

Archived