Model wish list (yes, another one)

mb86

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said in the uh tread id like them to scale down some of their 16th fords to 32nd scale, 

6y 5/7000

7A1 56/66/7600

7A2 56/66/7600

would also like to see some of the county variations from them. 

I also mentioned the 3 cyl fords, 4000, 4600 and 4610. 

Id love to see some more classic combines as mentioned in David's thread from a few months back, it would be NH for me

Ramsomes and parmiter cultivation equipment

A older telehandler, maybe britains would make a good job of the old JCB 520. 

Have our desires changed over the last few months with the release of the class combines and the britains stuff? I think most of those had been mentioned in one way or another in previous wish lists. ( maybe someone is taking motive of us after all!!!) The detail on models now is outstanding compared to the britains and siku of years gone, is this something we all want or do some want basic models with a low price tag? Personally I think britains have upped their game with the NC implements and the JD trailed forager. Some classic era single and double axle grain an silage trailers wouldn't go amiss now. 

All of the above - especially the D Series.

Plus an MF1135

(and there are only two Britains models in recent years that are top notch as far as I am concerned - the JD4020 and JCB Hydradig, and this is because the manufacturers were so involved in the development process)

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

We can all wish Justin, but remember for a real tractor to be made in 1/32 form it has to be 6 cylinders and 200+ horsepower ;):D

Naaaa .. Too many of them .. ;):D .  If its a 6cyl give me a TM155 ,8210 or 8340 !!! 

Agree with you over the 3 potters Justin, be great to see them in 32nd, along with those i'd like to see UH upscale their 76/7810 to 16th, as i've said before they might not be the worlds most accurate but would be a hellish sight in 16th, and would also like them to upscale the TW's, as again with the 16th 1455 Nashes they did... could get a few versions away with only minimal tooling changes, again might not be the most accurate but if UH did a 7810 and a 35, i think most "Blue" fans would bite on them even if they weren't big followers of 16th just for the shear size of 2  classics.....

Getting away from that though i'd would love someone to do a 282/482, and or 802/804 Leylands, and the 02's and 04's XL Marshalls or a 904, i know Martyn Reeves does the rather fine replica of the 100 series, but a follow on perkins powered 954 and even a Charnleys built JWD would  be the cherry on the top of the cake for me :)

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Agree with you over the 3 potters Justin, be great to see them in 32nd, along with those i'd like to see UH upscale their 76/7810 to 16th, as i've said before they might not be the worlds most accurate but would be a hellish sight in 16th, and would also like them to upscale the TW's, as again with the 16th 1455 Nashes they did... could get a few versions away with only minimal tooling changes, again might not be the most accurate but if UH did a 7810 and a 35, i think most "Blue" fans would bite on them even if they weren't big followers of 16th just for the shear size of 2  classics.....

Getting away from that though i'd would love someone to do a 282/482, and or 802/804 Leylands, and the 02's and 04's XL Marshalls or a 904, i know Martyn Reeves does the rather fine replica of the 100 series, but a follow on perkins powered 954 and even a Charnleys built JWD would  be the cherry on the top of the cake for me :)

Your right there Paul .The Ford 7810 was probably UHs best seller in 1/32 .. Hence why we got so many versions of it . So you would think in 1/16 that it would a serious big hit !!! I'm not a 1/16 collector ..but if one of them appeared ... I'd gave one in a flash !! I think it's a case of UH falling asleep at the wheel as usual !!;)

For nostaligic reasons id like to see a Deutz DX120 or DX6.30 and Leyland 272/Marshall 802.

For my ongoing layout plan i dont think there is anything tractor wise that hasnt been done...besides a McCormick XTX or X70 (but I can put up with the altered Sikus i suppose).

Here's some things I'd like,

Ford 4000/4600/4610

Ford 7710, 8210

Deere 2130(OPU cab)  2140 (SG2 cab) 4255 6610-6910

MF 165 (Flexi cab)

Zetor 8011 (Hopefully from UH soon)

IH 784 (L cab)

Deere 1075, 1174 combine

NH 1540, 8070, TX32/34 combines

Some older,smaller implements......Parmiter Discs. 

McConnel shakerator, Saw bench & trimmer.

Bomford trimmer , DynaDrive.

8-10 tonne UK trailers.

Sand/Lime spreader

That'll do for now.

Non tractor wish list:

Combine: higher detail New Holland CX/vintage: New Holland 8000 series

Telehandler: Merlo turbofarmer (present generation)

Seed Drill: Kuhn Venta/or any combination with hopper 

Sprayer: 4000 ltr Chafer or Knight

Trailer: Richard Western PLEASE!

Baler: Welger AP63

Then perhaps a McConnell hedge trimmer and a trailed sugar beet harvester?

Tractors :

New Holland TM140/155

New Holland 8340

Ford TW-15 II/ Ford 8630

Ford 8100

Ford Force 4000

Ford Pre Force 3000

John Deere 6150R/6155R

John Deere 66/68/6910

Valtra 8550

Case Puma 160/165

Massey Ferguson 6499