Moira farm & construction show

JMC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Planning to go, but won't make it on the Friday this time, unfortunately.

One of my favourite shows.

Can't wait to see the latest evolution of the model of the Kane factory, the latest evolution of Peter N's diorama, collect next year's AgriView calendar, see what BO'R has on show, and see some Tab Models up close.

Oh, and collect a couple of models from Modelfarmer.co.uk that I've wanted for a couple of years now.

Tank full, car parked facing the gate.

Heading to bed shortly.

Out the door by 6am, then pedal to the metal til breakfast north of Dubland.

Top up with diesel before crossing into Nordyland, then stock up on funny money at the ATM in Lisburn.

Never been on a Saturday before, so hope all the good stuff wasn't snapped up tonight.

Some really nice dioramas there and some lovely models too, not sure about the first picture mind, doesn't look that realistic to me........there's a 6400 in the background with its bonnet up!:D That transit with the ifor williams box on the back looks familiar too, mind, we do see a lot of them about around here, usually around Appleby horse fair time!:D

Did anybody get decent pictures of the Britains NH CR9.90,as the one in this photo looks better detailed than the UH CR 10.90 I've just bought,at least the Britains version has open grain lids,

Regards

Joe.

Britains NH CR9.90.jpg

7 hours ago, Udimore said:

Looks like a great show ;)

For those of us never to have been lucky enough to go how would it compare with Spalding, Toytrac, Lakeland ?

Have you ever been to Norn Iron?

Come over to the show nwxt year and then you can answer the question about how it compares.

2 minutes ago, SPN said:

Have you ever been to Norn Iron?

Come over to the show nwxt year and then you can answer the question about how it compares.

I have but never to Lisburrrrn. Date wise it tends to clash for me and one eck of a journey from Sussex but I really need to as so many great models and layouts 

Archived