Moira farm & construction show

JMC

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jd6320driver said:

another great show this year well worth the journey home from uni. ive over 300 pics to upload in the next wee while

Being through all your photos on fb, looks a cracking show and thanks for taking the good pictures and time for putting them up :) 

4 minutes ago, FendtFarmer said:

Being through all your photos on fb, looks a cracking show and thanks for taking the good pictures and time for putting them up :) 

its a great show other than the venue being cold. i enjoy taking a few pics at shows and sharing them with the model community

Great photos Hugh and Ian. Thanks for taking the time to take them and post them up. As above, the displays an models look great, in particular there is a lovely NH 8070 combine. Ian-your models looked great lined up together. 

3 hours ago, IH885XLMAN said:

Is the cat artic loader i think 910 a conversion or a standard model as i used to drive one very similar on the spuds theyre a great machine too 

I think that particular model is a conversion,but there is a newer 910K model available from Diecast Masters, http://www.scalefarm.com/u-dm85294_scale-1-50-die_diecast_masters_cat_910k_wheel_loader.htm

Regards

Joe.

Cat 910 2.jpg

Cat 910.JPG

Archived