new 1/32 universal hobbies in 2018

texas

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mike whiting said:

Whats the difference between the units at 29 euros and those at 49 euros? Is it the width of track, different material, or is one unit sold pre-assembled and the other in kit form?

Yes Mike,this is a kit, https://www.universmini.com/detail.php?id=8480&back=3

And these are pre assembled, https://www.universmini.com/8481-1-1-Train-de-chenilles-4-galets-(28.50mm)-UM163_monte-UniversMini_0_0.html

All 3D printed,even the rubber tracks,

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Yes Mike,this is a kit, https://www.universmini.com/detail.php?id=8480&back=3

And these are pre assembled, https://www.universmini.com/8481-1-1-Train-de-chenilles-4-galets-(28.50mm)-UM163_monte-UniversMini_0_0.html

All 3D printed,even the rubber tracks,

Regards

Joe.

being I am a cheap bugger, I would just buy the kits :D

I'm wondering how many variations UH have made of the MF 8690 including its Valtra stablemate..............Must be over 20 now with 8680 trellie, 8690 US, dualled, black, white, gold, pink with green spots and all the 8737s, 8740 and 8740S!!!!    I pity the poor dealer who has faithfully bought each and every variant only to discover there is practically no demand and is stuck with £1000s+ stock he will never sell.

11 hours ago, bluegreen said:

I'm wondering how many variations UH have made of the MF 8690 including its Valtra stablemate..............Must be over 20 now with 8680 trellie, 8690 US, dualled, black, white, gold, pink with green spots and all the 8737s, 8740 and 8740S!!!!    I pity the poor dealer who has faithfully bought each and every variant only to discover there is practically no demand and is stuck with £1000s+ stock he will never sell.

They have certainly milked the castings!

• 2 months later...

I want the CASE Puma X  version of the recently released UH NH T7165S  model.................hopefully the case 165 version comes with the new bonnet decals, then I'm going to swap its bonnet over with one of my 175s and make a pucker 2018 puma 165:)

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, Theike said:

UH 5320     New Holland T6.175 Blue Power with 770 TL Frontloader     1:32   

New_Holland Frontloader.jpg

think they should have a different attachment on the loader now but at least its got the decent cab roof on the plus side

Don't know about that Peter, UH have cock*d the T6 and maxxum cabs up imo..................The cabs are actually different designs to the very accurate NH T7225 /Puma 175s.  From the side view of a real NH T6,7  or CASE maxxum, puma machine the roof should be sloping towards the front windscreen...................now UH have got this spot on with the T7/ Puma models but the T6 and Maxuum both slope to the rear windscreen!!    So although the roofs are correct on all models the cab frame is wrong on the T6 and Maxxum...........................If I do buy myself one of the twin front headlamped Maxxum 145s I'm going to have to buy a Puma 175 and switch over cabs and probably rear fenders to make her look right.  Expensive!! 

And the Puma 240 cab frame is also different from both maxxum and puma 175...................these three tractor ranges all have identical cab frames and roofs in reality, why UH cant grasp that I do not know................I'm just grateful they got the most important ranges right  T7, Puma short wheelbase:)

I don't have any photos but I got confirmation from UH today that they will release their previously announced David Brown by the end of the year, maybe they will release the Case as whell, but I did not specifically ask for that one :) 

On 5/10/2018 at 9:24 PM, Janval said:

I don't have any photos but I got confirmation from UH today that they will release their previously announced David Brown by the end of the year, maybe they will release the Case as whell, but I did not specifically ask for that one :) 

Good News Janval. Thanks for sharing. Hope that given the length of time in development that they do it justice!!  Given the number of combinations they could get from a single cast it’s a wonder it’s taken so long. Looking forward to seeing prototypes. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived