• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided to build two at the same time, one will be a commissioned model with floatation tyres and rear mounted slurry tanker. The other will be the agricultural version with standard rims and rear linkage

DSC_1164.thumb.JPG.1043f593eae4ae8f3e61a9c5d2b3fb57.JPGDSC_1158.thumb.JPG.d44d2fd0135c528801e4d065cfd3872a.JPGDSC_1162.thumb.JPG.caac6409784bd2702e62c8b8224e89d4.JPGDSC_1160.thumb.JPG.1628936844d79e713860ec56e241a76a.JPGDSC_1159.thumb.JPG.3bef3bf3d35374612327b16fa241c1a2.JPGDSC_1165.thumb.JPG.54d6731f08e116589ef5add809a8f61d.JPG

3 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Looking fantastic Ian, those flotation tyres look just right, they will keep her above ground with a full tank. :D

Thanks Martin, I have to say I really like those tyres, I think that wheel and tyre combination always suited the forward control. The rims have been remoulded with Countys eight stud pattern instead of the ten

10 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Thanks Martin, I have to say I really like those tyres, I think that wheel and tyre combination always suited the forward control. The rims have been remoulded with Countys eight stud pattern instead of the ten

Wow, now that is what I call going the extra mile!!!

11 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

What wheels are those?

4 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Those wheels and tyres are from Artisan 32 Stan, very nice set

Which ones though?

I have the 1050s on a T6090, but I'm looking for a smaller set. Those look about right.

5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

very much prefer it on those float wheels ian, looks more proportioned , still a weird looking machine in real life mind. 

Yes the floatations look the business Sean, and yes it is one unique tractor and I've always admired these kind of County innovations

7 minutes ago, SPN said:

Which ones though?

I have the 1050s on a T6090, but I'm looking for a smaller set. Those look about right.

I have a reference no. 04 215 on the pack. They are the same diameter as the Britains 7000 rear wheel

4 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

I have a reference no. 04 215 on the pack. They are the same diameter as the Britains 7000 rear wheel

04 215 are listed as "basse pression 650"

I keep toying with the idea of getting one set of each type of Artisan32 wheel so I can physically compare them. They have so many, and they all look good.

1 minute ago, SPN said:

04 215 are listed as "basse pression 650"

I keep toying with the idea of getting one set of each type of Artisan32 wheel so I can physically compare them. They have so many, and they all look good.

Yes also states B.P.650 on the pack. Yes it's the sort of thing you need to have in your hand to know it's right, it's always a bit of a gamble buying over the interweb with only images to go by

1 minute ago, tabmodels said:

Yes also states B.P.650 on the pack. Yes it's the sort of thing you need to have in your hand to know it's right, it's always a bit of a gamble buying over the interweb with only images to go by

Haha, tell me about it.

I have a 1:16 scale John Deere loading shovel that I bought on Ebay years ago thinking it was 1:32 (it was described as 1:32). I thought I was getting something really rare.

2 minutes ago, SPN said:

Haha, tell me about it.

I have a 1:16 scale John Deere loading shovel that I bought on Ebay years ago thinking it was 1:32 (it was described as 1:32). I thought I was getting something really rare.

Yeah it's all in the listing, sometimes I've snared a bargain simply because the item was misspelt :D

3 minutes ago, b_emmons said:

Looks great Ian with the flotation tyres :)

I will have to order a standard agricultural with 3 link rear and flotation tyres when you start production :)

No problem Brian, cheers :)

Archived