• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, miker said:

Well, ive seen some models in my time but this has to top the lot, especially as its a county, well done Ian, you have earned a large beer i think

Thanks Mike!  Ready for a beer after this! Unfortunately beer and model making don't go hand in hand :D I've tried.

ok this has to stop, i am locking this topic due to fraudulent   pics being posted, its very clear you have taken a pic of the real deal on your fancy camera in toy/miniture settings, i have that setting on mine so know whats going on :angry::angry: 

dam thats good, personally i wouldnt mind seeing it with a attachment on the back ,as i said before they look so ungainly in bare chassis form 

22 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

ok this has to stop, i am locking this topic due to fraudulent   pics being posted, its very clear you have taken a pic of the real deal on your fancy camera in toy/miniture settings, i have that setting on mine so know whats going on :angry::angry: 

dam thats good, personally i wouldnt mind seeing it with a attachment on the back ,as i said before they look so ungainly in bare chassis form 

Haha thanks Sean! :D Yes they are definitely a bizzare looking machine, I actually had to be careful to keep the weight down on the front of the model or it would just tip forward!

25 minutes ago, tabmodels said:

Haha thanks Sean! :D Yes they are definitely a bizzare looking machine, I actually had to be careful to keep the weight down on the front of the model or it would just tip forward!

i had the opposite problem when i built my mf1250, the plough tipped it backwards, so i weighted the front end with some lead strip from work 

3 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i had the opposite problem when i built my mf1250, the plough tipped it backwards, so i weighted the front end with some lead strip from work 

I like your style Sean :D

Archived