Classic Tractor May 2018

A great read this month..  The Fiat/Fiatagri 90 Series machines are covered well in this issue. One off the finest & most iconic tractor ranges of all time spanning over 20 years of production & spinning lots of licence built versions in various parts of the world that are still being produced today. Stuart Gibbard gives a good account on them in this issue & Eoghan Daly also goes threw some hard working machines in Ireland . well worth the read if your a big fan of  the Terracotta  coloured icons . 

IMG_0078.JPG

I enjoyed the Fiat feature - quite like it when they focus on a particular brand.  I really enjoyed the Renault issue last year though, its nice when the focus moves from the major makes

1 hour ago, jmd said:

thought you;d like this issue justin when mine came through the post the other day

Good issue alright John. Outside of the Fiats ..... There is a nice restored Ford 4000 in it also which put the cherry on the cake for me along with Paul Cables fab collection of blues going up for auction next month. 

4 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Good issue alright John. Outside of the Fiats ..... There is a nice restored Ford 4000 in it also which put the cherry on the cake for me along with Paul Cables fab collection of blues going up for auction next month. 

That'll be an interesting and possibly high bidding sale for some Justin, but i guess there's still time to try and win the lotto between now and sale day ;)

Another top issue, great feature on the fiat 90 series. Out of Mr Cables sale ill have the doe, county 1174, 1474 and the tw fords please, cheque is in the post. Seriously though it seems a shame to break up such a fantastic collection and i hope they all remain here in the UK.

53 minutes ago, Hajo said:

Too bad I can't get this magazine anywhere in Holland, used to have a whole pile of them. This seems to be a particulair interesting issue ...

have you tried to get a subscription ?? they post direct to your door that way.usually a few days before its out in the shops. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived