The new ROS Ideal Combines

AgriFarmModels

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, AgriFarmModels said:

smyth why sad ? 

Just don't like it , I have tractors in different colours but a M/F combine should be red and Fendt should stick to building tractors not just stick there badge on a m/f combine and like others have said there is not that much detail for the price ,if I did like it the price would not matter but my opinion is its expensive bit like there tractors so that is some of the reasons I pushed the sad button one other reason is there is not a crap button :ph34r:

I have to say I agree Smithy, certain things appeal to me, such as the Case Vyper red, New Holland's in the Maserati blue and such, but as for the multi coloured sea of tractors available in every shade you can think of (and some shades that you can't!).......no thanks!

Isn't it strange, I quite like them! However, at the price they are, I don't like them quite that much!

Yes, the European combine factory is in Breganze, Italy, that was acquired originally from Laverda. I'm not sure that there's another European combine plant any longer? As a global platform, they are also made in Hesston, USA and Santa Rosa, Brasil.

38 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Didn't AGCO have a brand called New Idea once upon a time? Maybe that's what I was thinking of.

A lot of the bits look similiar to the Gleaner S9 all the same.

http://www.gleanercombines.com/products/combines/s9-super-series.html

AGCO’s Heston plant is the old Gleaner plant, now AGCO’s combine center for North America. Gleaner combines are still made, just another brand, but it does seem Challenger is now the preferred brand for North America.

AGCO also bought NewIdea, but I think that’s all but disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...

On a German site I spotted the Fendt and the Massey Ferguson Ideal 9T for €  190.-  pre-order with reservation about the price.     But it says: with maizheader……?   

No futher information.   Is it the Capello header?

1 hour ago, Theike said:

On a German site I spotted the Fendt and the Massey Ferguson Ideal 9T for €  190.-  pre-order with reservation about the price.     But it says: with maizheader……?   

No futher information.   Is it the Capello header?

Yes Theike it is the Capello,lovely combination,.

Regards

Joe.,picture courtesy of the French forum,

Capello.JPG

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

thanks Joe,i thought you would know

Cheers Paul,seem's like I'm the only person has one,ha ha!.

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

I’ll have one if they ever do it Massey Red.

Reckon the only way you'll get a red one would be to ask Pete nicely,ha ha!.

Regards

Joe.

• 10 months later...
34 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

Pictures appearing now on German Ebay of the 10 T and the 7 T showing open / closed lids,big improvement on the original,guess the seller doesn't realise there is an auger in the bin,;)

Regards

Joe.

10 T lids 2.jpg

10 T lids 1.jpg

7 T 2.jpg

7 T 1.jpg

I’ve got one, hell of a combine will post mote detailed pics when I get chance 

Archived