Schuco 2019

robbo

• 3 weeks later...

I see there is another John Deere 4000 series...……………...after the decal c*ck up on the limited edition 4650 it appears that they have corrected that on what im guessing is a 4850 model.

The 4850 part of the decal is yellow on a black background which that picture appears to show.  They should have had those wheels and tyres on the 4755/ 4955 in the first place imo.

7 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

wonder what model the big deere is 

7 hours ago, bluegreen said:

I see there is another John Deere 4000 series...……………...after the decal c*ck up on the limited edition 4650 it appears that they have corrected that on what im guessing is a 4850 model.

The 4850 part of the decal is yellow on a black background which that picture appears to show.  They should have had those wheels and tyres on the 4755/ 4955 in the first place imo.

Yep,4850, Courtesy of 32Models News

Regards

Joe.

Schuco JD 4850.jpg

Well im pleased with this 4850 seeing as the decal is correct this time...………………...I did try to put those 7810 front wheels/ tyres onto my last 4955 model but I soon found out that the front axles were completely different and you couldn't swap the wheels over.   The 4650 model had its front axle re worked (modified) to the same fitting as on the 7810 and obviously that has been carried onto this 4850:)...………………...So depending the price isn't ridiculous Im having one.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:49 AM, justy 46 said:

Is there a Case IH 1455 coming... Would like one of those. 

Yes Justin,Case IH 1455 comeing,doubt there are any in the U.K,but reckon the Kirovets loader will reach high enough not to need toe tip, pictures from 32Models News.

Regards

Joe

Schuco Kirovets loader.jpg

Schuco Case IH 1455.jpg

1 hour ago, catkom3 said:

Yes Justin,Case IH 1455 comeing,doubt there are any in the U.K,but reckon the Kirovets loader will reach high enough not to need toe tip, pictures from 32Models News.

Regards

Joe

Schuco Kirovets loader.jpg

Schuco Case IH 1455.jpg

Was never a fan of Russian stuff Joe. :D But I missed out on getting the last Schuco CASE IH 1255...so a this will do nicely..

20 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

Am liking the Kirovets loader, what a beast of a thing, but the crawler has really caught my eye, what make is it?

The crawler is a Russian Stalinets T100 M3,same as they released in 2017,but Yellow this time rather than Grey they did before,

Regards

Joe.

Stalinets 5.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:35 PM, catkom3 said:

The crawler is a Russian Stalinets T100 M3,same as they released in 2017,but Yellow this time rather than Grey they did before,

Regards

Joe.

Stalinets 5.jpg

Theres a motley looking crew hanging around the tractor, the one on the right looks very camp,  the one in the red is using the dog as a foot stall...……...and the other chap with the blindmans glasses is probably the driver!

Archived