Schuco 2019

robbo

3 hours ago, Theike said:

Deutz DK 60 Crawler Limited Edition 500      scale:      1/32

Deutzchain.jpg

This is an interesting looking model, whilst I have never seen one in the flesh so to speak, I might be getting this one. It looks a bit like the Wespe models resin one that I got a while back so would be nice to have them side by side.

Wespe Deutz (2).JPG

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, robbo said:

I have seen the JD 4850 on Ebay but none of the other main sellers appear to have it in yet, is it on general release?

I'm seeing it, and the DX250, for sale on a French site.

3 hours ago, robbo said:

I have seen the JD 4850 on Ebay but none of the other main sellers appear to have it in yet, is it on general release?

Think Bazza has just answered my question and he also has them in stock from today

https://udimoretractorshop.com/products/schuco-john-deere-4850-tractor-boxed-132-scale-new?fbclid=IwAR3hc-MQ4DbZavpmWtZIT7Mt6M_JEApbpkYVadwYuYNhN8w5uKhXrv-LsWY

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

blimey schuco models have certainly gone up in price, 75 quid each on average .  may have to seek a discount via my uncle ,see what that comes in at 

The little 6400 was £80 mate to those who couldn’t get a discount, so that makes this one cheaper.

5 hours ago, robbo said:

Having missed out on the 4755, and regretting it ever since, I decided to get one of the 4850 as early as possible, ordered mine on 29th March from German ebay for less than £70 inc P&P

1981797841_JD4850.jpg.5a2501eac4847f760828cd17469bd53a.jpg

7 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

The little 6400 was £80 mate to those who couldn’t get a discount, so that makes this one cheaper.

indeed, they just seem high compaired to a weise for instance, even their little garden trike things are stupidly high. sure one will head my way with luck, hopefully with a discount if he can get it. for me 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • robbo unpinned this topic

Archived