What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

On 6/6/2020 at 6:29 PM, 1/32 said:

I’ll give that a try, thanks!

I lost a light from one of my models and they sent me one free of charge along with a letter wishing me all the best with my hubby and a catalogue..1st class service..you wouldn't get that from universal hobbies.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, F8N said:

Lovely video

The mighty little 7610.. Looks to be a 105 HP Gen 3 model.  In Fingal a few years back. It's one off JKs (Jack Kelleher) vids. He has not posted here on the forum in a while.  

3 hours ago, F8N said:

I tried fitting them onto my weisetoys version but it just did not fit neatly at all..I find the use mowers look very big for most tractors look well on your class though..maybe mine was a bit too small for them

I tried putting them on my Weise Xerion and it was not going to happen, shame but I agree they look good on the ROS Axion. 

Got universal hobbies class 860 tonight and bought my 11year old son a county 1474. 

Well enough pleased with the class..a few quality issues.

The stand for the header was broken off in box( whoever's boxed it in China must have knew ) but it's an easy fix.

And the wheels have a fierce buckle in them causing the model to vibrate while rolling along quite unevenly..

Siku toys and wicking are really smooth runners I dont know why uh cant do it.

Other than that it's a nice model and I dont roll them much anyway (except when I'm playing with them ha ha!) not as good as detail as their original krone foragers I have to say but I'm well enough pleased with it..it really does look well.

20200612_224057.jpg

20200612_222911.jpg

The other was an old faithfull county as I mentioned before for my boy..iv half a dozen of these and recon they are one of uh best models however this ones front wheels did not roll at all and were really stiff and seriously splayed out . Thankfully I'm getting ot replaced.its hardly fair on the dealer ..what do they do with them? Do universal hobbies send them a replacement..be hard to shift faulty models..whoever's out the wheels on must have been drunk or a couldn't care less attitude or else said I'm not getting paid enough to care. Iv uploaded a pic of it beside one of my own. Would this bother anyone else or is it just me? I couldn't look at that.

20200612_212252.jpg

20200612_212312.jpg

4 hours ago, F8N said:

Got universal hobbies class 860 tonight and bought my 11year old son a county 1474. 

Well enough pleased with the class..a few quality issues.

The stand for the header was broken off in box( whoever's boxed it in China must have knew ) but it's an easy fix.

And the wheels have a fierce buckle in them causing the model to vibrate while rolling along quite unevenly..

Siku toys and wicking are really smooth runners I dont know why uh cant do it.

Other than that it's a nice model and I dont roll them much anyway (except when I'm playing with them ha ha!) not as good as detail as their original krone foragers I have to say but I'm well enough pleased with it..it really does look well.

20200612_224057.jpg

20200612_222911.jpg

Love the silage trailer where you come across them ? 

Trigger 82 is a Martin Thompson trailer. 

John yes that aside ..hopefully get a better 1 here shortly..I recently got a newholland heritage edition and the screenplay for the wing mirror was screwed in slanty I cant get at it to straighten it but when the mirror is out it's way off position 

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

I cant believe you've got any room left Cyril, you must have more models than the likes of Brushwood toys!!!!

Yes I got them and loads room in my place . It's only a hobbie to me .

3 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

where did he find that to?? only ever seen tri-ang ones in the normal trike version until that pic 

You will have to ask Goody ,he just ask me to post up photo as he was not sure how to ,I only just found out the other day how to upload pictures on this new computer only had it since January:D 

On 6/14/2020 at 10:28 PM, smithy said:

Not mine but Mr Goodwin with his latest model ,a Doe Triple D Pedal Tractor 

IMG_20200612_205003664_BURST000_COVER[2267].jpg

Nice, although a large shelf is required for display. Does it steer as it should with a child on board? Too small for you Smithy!

4 hours ago, super6 said:

Nice, although a large shelf is required for display. Does it steer as it should with a child on board? Too small for you Smithy!

Hi Paul yes it does steer just like the real thing, the Exhausts are missing but I do have them I am very lucky to now own it as I don't know of another one.

I couldn't resist buying a Fendt 724 Designline for only £40...……..so I also bought the Fendt/ Wiking front bumper to go with it...………………..Predictably I had to fetch the Dremel to modify it and a pot of black paint to tidy up afterwards.  I also sprayed the wheels Fendt red as the standard Ros ones didn't match my other Fendt models rims.  Looks nice now with its decals and 20 reg plate:)...……………………...the tyre change I had in mind didn't work with the rears so I will have to try and find another donor model.

P1080322.JPG

P1080323.JPG

P1080324.JPG

P1080325.JPG

Archived