What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been waiting for these for a while but 2 versions of the Lamborghini 1556 DT arrived today courtesy of FM Modelbau. These are some of the versions being copied by Schuco later this year so it will be interesting to see if they show any differences

Lamborghini 1556 DT (2).JPG

Lamborghini 1556 DT.JPG

9 hours ago, robbo said:

Been waiting for these for a while but 2 versions of the Lamborghini 1556 DT arrived today courtesy of FM Modelbau. These are some of the versions being copied by Schuco later this year so it will be interesting to see if they show any differences

Lamborghini 1556 DT.JPG

Are the Schuco ones a copy of the model or a model of the same tractor Mike?

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

Are the Schuco ones a copy of the model or a model of the same tractor Mike?

That is a good question and, if there is any argument at a later date between the various manufacturers, then it is a question that will be asked. All I know at the moment is that Schuco are planning to do two versions of the Same, one of the Lamborghini and one of the Hurlimann that appear to be exactly the same as the ones previously done by FM Modelbau.

On 2/5/2020 at 2:28 PM, robbo said:

Lamborghini 1556 DT.JPG

Robbo there lovely  I have found memories ploughing  with one of them back in the 80s

Bit of a fixer upper purchase if ever get the time to do such things!  Missing the rear view mirrors and a work light - no box etc.  Does anyone know where I could get rear view mirrors for these?  I viewed it as a source of spares, but its better than that.  Random how it still has the plastic on the wheels!

IMG_8038.JPG

You've gone Fendt mad Joe:D...……..At the time that 930 came out in 2002/3 with the new style bonnet,  I preferred it to the versions 1 and 2   926 varios, but now looking back I think the 1995 original 926 is the most charismatic with its side mounted exhaust and air filters.   Ive only got one Fendt now, a nice 720 in the lovely nature green paint work, not so keen on the old dull green.

Archived