What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i recon he's secretly won the euro millions or something mart, plus he's got an empty warehouse to fill after selling his stash of bog rolls :D:D

You could be right there Sean, mind it's what all of is would do if we had a big win, (the models that is ;) )to go with the shed full of real tractors. 

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i recon he's secretly won the euro millions or something mart, plus he's got an empty warehouse to fill after selling his stash of bog rolls :D:D

Well I have a add up selling stuff and not one person  onto me .

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

You could be right there Sean, mind it's what all of is would do if we had a big win, (the models that is ;) )to go with the shed full of real tractors. 

I have good few real tractors as well Massey David browns and nutffields 

Models only a hobbie

A couple of new items for the classic farm layout...………………..Fiat F140  and a nice 4 furrow plough that will need a bit of modification, the Kubota decal will be getting a visit from Mr nail varnish remover:D

I got the Fiat from T Toys and unfortunately the first package never got here,  good ole Hermes:angry:,  however the second one was here in 4 days so alls well in the end.

P1080183.JPG

UH NH Heritage Blue Edition. 

Nice model , but its a T 6.175 rebadged as a T6.180. !! The 180 is a 6 pot , the 175 a 4 pot. So its a typical UH stunt again. Still I like it and will go nice in the collection with the rest of my NHs. 

20200326_170304.jpg

1 hour ago, SPN said:

That's top of my list at the moment, along with the T5.130. There is a wheel swap planned.

Yeah the rear rims are abit off a let down. UH could have also used the rims from their older T6090 on this model . Shame really.

Yeah the wheels and tyres on the new 5.130 are absolutely perfect for T6 and T7s,  I have it on my list of future convos.  The Maxxum 145 would also benefit hugely from a set of the CASE Vestrum wheels and tyres.  In fact I would remove the cab and rear fenders, wheels and tyres and fit them all on the maxxum.   It might look right then.  The T5 and Vestrum cab is clearly better than the previous CNH releases with supposedly the same cab.  For a start it tilts forward like the real thing (UH T6 tilts backwards WTF!!) and the roof lights are fitted within a plastic moulding and not just sat their  on their own like in the T6 and T7s.

7 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Yeah the wheels and tyres on the new 5.130 are absolutely perfect for T6 and T7s,  I have it on my list of future convos.  The Maxxum 145 would also benefit hugely from a set of the CASE Vestrum wheels and tyres.  In fact I would remove the cab and rear fenders, wheels and tyres and fit them all on the maxxum.   It might look right then.  The T5 and Vestrum cab is clearly better than the previous CNH releases with supposedly the same cab.  For a start it tilts forward like the real thing (UH T6 tilts backwards WTF!!) and the roof lights are fitted within a plastic moulding and not just sat their  on their own like in the T6 and T7s.

Their must be a certain group off researchers in UH that are very good and another few that are pure Sh*t.!! The drawbar on the Weeks trailer being another seperate misshap. Because it's always hit or miss with them . They are never consistent like Schuco, Weise  or Replicagri who always seem to get it right 99% of the time. I can't talk really , cause I purchased NH T6..But it was a scratch that needed itching and I tend to collect all things Blue in 1/32. 

11 hours ago, bluegreen said:

What spec interior is on the T5.130 I wonder?

The T6 spec is too basic for what I want.

Archived