Hello from the States.

1/32

46 minutes ago, L33 DA17ON said:

Welcome along. Nice choice I like the case tractors. Better than that other red kind people go mad over. That stx450 is a lovely looking model. 

Thank you, I’m biased but I think it’s one of the best Ertl has ever produced. 

6 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Welcome along. Me personally.. prefers the BLUE versions ..:D.. But the reds are alright too..;) Good to see a 1/32 collection on the other side off the pond.

I’m a blue fan as well, and yeah it’s hard to find 1/32 stuff over here. I end up ordering a lot of it from your side. 

1144A173-933B-4012-8D6C-03A67B9B52FC.jpeg

1 hour ago, 1/32 said:

I’m a blue fan as well, and yeah it’s hard to find 1/32 stuff over here. I end up ordering a lot of it from your side. 

1144A173-933B-4012-8D6C-03A67B9B52FC.jpeg

Aah now you're talking, another blue fan here but it is good to see collections from around the world whatever colour they are. Welcome along. 

7 hours ago, Goodiestractor said:

Hi and welcome onto the Forum I would like to catch up sometime as I also work for a Case IH dealer.

Sure, that would be interesting to see how CNH does things over there. 

welcome to the forum.Like yourself i find it hard to find 1/32 in Canada but have been getting great service from both Tractorconnection.nl and Farmmodels.nl and G and M farm models but post NL is currently not shipping to Canada due to Covid19. Who have been your go to sellers for purchasing from Europe?

Archived