What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2022

I bought this Ros loader off ebay.  Few bits broken but was listed as such.  Will have to try to make some replacement mirrors and it needs a clean.  Inspiration is a Volvo BM 846 that was on a local farm where I used to live in the early 90s - and is still there as far as I know.

20220506_181742.jpg

Screenshot_20220429-131446_YouTube.jpg

• Like 3

Fair haul today.

Ros Massey Ideal which I swapped for the Fendt.

Wiking Arion 650 which I bought off Phil P.

Wiking Arion 640 which is discontinued now so lucky to find.

Wiking Arion 630

Wiking Arion 420.

20220509_190705.jpg

20220509_190924.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

These 4 britains implements turned up today, now just waiting on a britains cultivator and a flexi cab from old barn conversions

0563DA73-BF37-43DA-83FB-442F1DFE048F.jpeg

58403640-5EAE-455D-8601-033940A66488.jpeg

Can't beat the childhood nostalgia Paul. Nice haul . After collecting the bulk off what I had as child again... I would never part with them now. 😁

10 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Can't beat the childhood nostalgia Paul. Nice haul . After collecting the bulk off what I had as child again... I would never part with them now. 😁

That is it Justin, im so glad i snapped them up, looking forward to doing my layout in the late70’s early 80’s👍

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

A N other is that whats hes called now 😀😀😀😀 hell i guess we will need a bigger car at this rate 

Considering that there are now going to be 4 of us the car, whoever draws the short straw will be on the roof

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, robbo said:

Considering that there are now going to be 4 of us the car, whoever draws the short straw will be on the roof

you will need the slimmest one on the roof for streamlining , big one and to much drag = too much fuel😂  

• Like 1