What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

2 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Britains Valtra Q305 from brushwoods breakersyard, ex demo machine,perfect tractor for the britains claas mowers

Completely forgot about breakers yard today🤦‍♂️ , nice one.

I don't know whether I have missed the announcement of this one but I picked up a John Deere 6300 with a front loader at the dealers last week. Made by Schuco and I have been through the thread for that manufacturer for 2022 and 2023 and I can't find any record of when it was released

JD6300 (5).JPG

JD6300 (2).JPG

JD6300 (3).JPG

JD6300 (4).JPG

JD6300 (6).JPG

• Like 4

11 hours ago, robbo said:

I don't know whether I have missed the announcement of this one but I picked up a John Deere 6300 with a front loader at the dealers last week. Made by Schuco and I have been through the thread for that manufacturer for 2022 and 2023 and I can't find any record of when it was released

JD6300 (5).JPG

JD6300 (2).JPG

JD6300 (3).JPG

JD6300 (4).JPG

JD6300 (6).JPG

John Deere 6300 with 640A front loader - farmmodeldatabase.com

• Like 1

I got myself the Black Valtra Q305, in case anyone else is interested in this one or the all white ones, you can order them through farming parts in N.I, with a 10% discount it cost less than 70 quid incl. the VAT + pp & took 5 days to reach me.

https://farmingparts.com/

I will be making a few changes to this one to get it looking how I want it.

P1100025.JPG

• Like 2

23 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

I got myself the Black Valtra Q305, in case anyone else is interested in this one or the all white ones, you can order them through farming parts in N.I, with a 10% discount it cost less than 70 quid incl. the VAT + pp & took 5 days to reach me.

https://farmingparts.com/

I will be making a few changes to this one to get it looking how I want it.

P1100025.JPG

That’s my local Massey Ferguson dealer, generally very reasonably priced for most of the models they sell

• Like 2