What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

I bought this off Amazon a few days ago - toss up between it and the 8R 410 wheeled version, I don’t know if it’s just an optical illusion but the front axle on the 8R seems too far back?

this I think is one of Britains best releases, it’s a shame they don’t release a few more bigger implements to match though. 

09F2F312-2D90-4AA5-A7C1-E573BA7FBD16.jpeg

• Like 1

yeah thats neils stand, he has had them there the last few trips we have made, although he has told me where they come from, i for the life of me can not remember right now, but he does do / sell a lot of custom stuff ,tractors alongside the normal stuff . i dont think he has his own website. udimore (barry) can prob confirm,as he knows him well 

19 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

yeah thats neils stand, he has had them there the last few trips we have made, although he has told me where they come from, i for the life of me can not remember right now, but he does do / sell a lot of custom stuff ,tractors alongside the normal stuff . i dont think he has his own website. udimore (barry) can prob confirm,as he knows him well 

They look very similar to the claas markant balers replicagri have done, could be a conversion.

3 hours ago, Jack390 said:

They look very similar to the claas markant balers replicagri have done, could be a conversion.

I think they are all based on the Claas Markant baler , Neils had a few different balers last year when i was at Zwolle all in the Perspex display case , few other people around halls had same balers but in the Claas Markant boxes and was about 10 euros cheaper than Neils , yes Neils one would display better in the case , i bought a red New Holland 575 as i run one on the farm , i bought that of a Italian dealer that was only there on the Saturday    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

This arrived on Saturday.....................MF 7S

I will be rebuilding this as its a mix of very good and not so good.

P1000932.JPG

P1000934.JPG

Not got mine yet and im away on holiday on wednesday with no chance of picking it up on monday or tuesday so will get it when im back from holiday, i know your not a fan of thd xab what else dont you like Phil?

Paul Palmer

Not got mine yet and im away on holiday on wednesday with no chance of picking it up on monday or tuesday so will get it when im back from holiday, I know your not a fan of the cab what else dont you like Phil?

Just the cab and fenders Paul.

The 7S Bonnet is very good, chassis as well, tyres & rims are exactly right 650/65/R42s...........600/65/R30 

Already sprayed wheels Sapphire grey.  Exhaust , manifold box, steps ,adblue tank, front linkage etc  all good.

Most Massey fans will be more than happy with it, its only us conversionists who seek greater accuracy and try to rebuild things better.

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1

I Have been lucky enough to stumble on some less common bits this last while.

White transit van in ok condition its got a couple chips and the box is bashed but it was an OK price.  Green valtra in nice condition however the steering wheel is broken for some reason  (don't think the tractor has been apart so not sure how that happened) also picked up these older implements as I wanted the bale elevator. one of the more lucky and rare finds was this joblot of bits with the most important windows for my britains cardboard farm house. If anyone has the door or another window give me a message please.   

20231004_144734.jpg

• Like 7

I also managed to get this joblot of parts from Facebook. It's got some good bits in it that will be handy down the line. I thought it was odd to see the loading shovel cabs so had to have it .   If anyone spy's anything the need to sort a model please give me a message and we could organise a swap 

20231004_150019.jpg

• Like 5