What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

Won this pair on ebay  both are in very good condition and boxed    boxes have some wear to them not the end of the world.   I had planned to advertise the drill for swaps, as I have a mint condition one already.    but after getting them out for a clean and pairing them together I think I'll keep them both.    I love the flotation tyre versions  britains made.

20231218_173133.jpg

• Like 7

On 12/12/2023 at 9:46 AM, PDH said:

I believe the 260 hasn't been released in the UK as yet, all those I have seen for sale are from France.

It's on my list to get as soon as its available here.

P

As from yesterday G&M had some more in mine is on the way, might be here this afternoon if not tomorrow, I was going to Go and pick it up as they are open to customers all week to call in and pick up, mine is in post as just to busy to nip there at moment and if I did I have a habit of buying more than one model 😂 it's a condition that can't be treated with tablets 👍😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, smithy said:

As from yesterday G&M had some more in mine is on the way, might be here this afternoon if not tomorrow, I was going to Go and pick it up as they are open to customers all week to call in and pick up, mine is in post as just to busy to nip there at moment and if I did I have a habit of buying more than one model 😂 it's a condition that can't be treated with tablets 👍😁

Many thanks for update Smithy. I'll wait till the New Year now to order, post is going to be all over the place because of Christmas and I doubt whether it would arrive till 2024 anyway if I ordered now.

P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmd said:

Nice Christmas present to yourself smithy 👍

Yes it is , if i was not busy on christmas chickens i would have driven over and picked it up as about 1hr away but just dont have time as days are ticking away quickly so had it posted down , just awaiting the smart cab know 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Serious bit of kit when you see it next to everything else Joe, looks like it's on Marge's higher end of the detail level. How's the build quality? That's the only thing that's let the trucks down with parts missing or loose.

It all looks really good James, The cab interior looks a bit spartan, But there are two monitors in it and a few tiny buttons, But I reckoned if I could get one at a decent price I'd have one, With a similar sized engine and torque output, I reckon the 650 with it's CVT transmission will give CaseIH something to think about,And it won't be long now until a couple of guy's in the Ukraine or Czech republic get a 715 and a 12.650 on the end of a chain, My money would be on the big green machine,

Regards

Joe.

My Xerion 11.JPG

My Xerion 12.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 britains 3 furrow reversible ploughs from ebay which hopefully i will convert to a 1 four furrow non reversible plough, and the uh weeks high sided trailer from carpet farmer, i wont put up the prices as a couple of members on here got offended last time i did that🤦‍♂️

IMG_6233.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1