Weise toys releases 2023

Tractorman810

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

are the landini and mf tech new  they did them a few years back its just a re run ,  most got sold on the cheap and converted ect .

Am I correct in saying that some have converted them to 6cyl 600 series mfs? Sure I’ve seen one on here done before but can’t remember who did it

MB Tracs and Fendts are just re-releases or tweaks - unless they have updated anything.....  It will be interesting to see the prices as the recent re-releases have been much the same price as previously.  If they are similar then Wiese are going to look good value compared to say MarGe whose prices have jumped recently.....

The prices of the rereleases also skyrocket when you compare that to how much they cost before, they now cost 90-99 euros. Okay, they may indeed cost as much as the MarGe models now, but it's still a increase in price.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jack390 said:

Am I correct in saying that some have converted them to 6cyl 600 series mfs? Sure I’ve seen one on here done before but can’t remember who did it

Some have , i have one here to do similar at some point , replace my origonal 699 convo maybe 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/28/2023 at 5:15 PM, Jack390 said:

Yes I believe you can buy the bonnet / grill from somewhere, kicko cox has done one 

po miniturbou or something like that on facebook, got a good few bits of him, inc my 3680 bonnets, same guy does the patv wheel hubs  for the uh 2000 series and. 3000 series 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

po miniturbou or something like that on facebook, got a good few bits of him, inc my 3680 bonnets, same guy does the patv wheel hubs  for the uh 2000 series and. 3000 series 

Thanks Sean, will have to get a couple things from him when they come out. Wouldn’t mind a set of pavts for a 2645 when uh bring them out

41 minutes ago, mike whiting said:

MF 1014 looks good although those front wheels look as though they need changing along with the bonnet and grill mod

Wheels and tyres possibly from the uh 2625 would do it Mike plus the grill, but to early to tell yet, need the 1014 in your hands to check, also remove the rear mudguard black extensions

Edited by Paul Palmer