new addition to the old mans farm

tanvics71

Cor nice... is it an ifor williams beavertail... some pillock has parked a big nasty combine in the way  :D :D :D :D

:-[ kidding... nice combine - how quick will it wear out those tracks - are they just rubber  ???

It is a very nice combine, i want one! As far as i know the tracks are just rubber, thats what it looked like on the 580 Terra Trac we had on demo anyway

It is a very nice combine, i want one! As far as i know the tracks are just rubber, thats what it looked like on the 580 Terra Trac we had on demo anyway

yeah rubber tracks....although wouldnt wanna face that on a country road :D :D :D

went from 4 combines to 1 needed bigest header as poss so only way was tracks well see what happens claas have promised within 1 hr service in case of breakdowns just hope the corn carts can keep up we had one on demo last year and it was rapid monday will be interesting when it starts

anyway 2 less tyres for me to mend hehe

went from 4 combines to 1 needed bigest header as poss so only way was tracks well see what happens claas have promised within 1 hr service in case of breakdowns just hope the corn carts can keep up we had one on demo last year and it was rapid monday will be interesting when it starts

anyway 2 less tyres for me to mend hehe

make sure you get some action shots :D :D ;D

Cor nice... is it an ifor williams beavertail... some pillock has parked a big nasty combine in the way  :D :D :D :D

:-[ kidding... nice combine - how quick will it wear out those tracks - are they just rubber  ???

:D :D :D :D :D I was going to produce a comment like that, but no you beat me to it!

Sexy machine.