What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Mark and I have been at Shepton Collectors' Fair and we had fun :)

PS - Mark can tell you what he bought later ;)

Glad you made it Mandy.  Holly is OK then and Betty too or did Mark provide the transport?  Friends of mine went to Shepton but could not find you - probably were not looking too hard.

buck raking silage ;D first time ever today  ;D it was good but got hairy at times , and being told once i had finnished for the night  that you start by making a "U" against the walls and once over the walls dome it on top  ::):D

Indeed you have to start to make"U" otherwise you get some problems. It was very nice that they told you after how to start. But you are not the first one and not the last one.

texas

Back at work today....

At an auction on Saturday - nothing there only scrap but I tried to buy JCB buckets for James F's Dad but they didn't hit the reserve. ;)

Yesterday I was trying to get some study done but also preparing the sprayer for Dad last night ;)

Was expecting a call from my friend to go draw silage for him with his Fiat 110-90 turbo but the fella he works with got someone else on the pit so he drove his own tractor instead :(

Of course! Nothing less!

Well until 7pm, then it's local radio for Kevin Hughes On Music Control  ;)

exactly the same here  :D after 7 its not that good with zane lowe  :-\

well buck raking again ;D  but had a big problem  :-[ one of the tines on the fork hit the drain lid and pulled it up and the frame that held it , i saw it once i had cleared the load up so i went out to pick the frame and the edge was like a knife , it has sliced in between my thumb and finger and its nice and deep  :'(  my gran wants me to go to hospital an get it seen but no point wasting there time over this  ;) but im more worried that the frame was rusty or would it be ok  :-???

but other than that its been  ok oh and i cracked the mirror :'( bloody eves  ::):D

You girls, Zane Low is a god!!

Anyway, same as Luke. Trailering and trailering and trailering. Nearly did some mowing for the first time but it was 20 miles from where the silage gange were so I said I'd rather wait till we were all closer together. Maybe another day.

VODAFONE Traci handed her notice in today after being pushed into a corner by the managers. Her performance target is 90% or something, she regulary tops 150%. Because of her experience she was moved teams. Unhappy and feeling down she approached managers with a request to be moved back. A flat No was the answer. Now she is leaving the one job she felt comfortable in as it's got to her so much. Very angry a company with such a high profile can be so unsympathetic and unworried at losing what they said themselves was/is a key part and excellent performer of a team.

I've been enjoying my holiday. I've spent the last couple of days upgrading the engine in my old Transit motorhome. It's a 1979 diesel Transit Mk 2 with a four berth CI Autohomes body. It had a 2.4 York diesel in it, and I've just fitted a 2.5 DI engine in it. Very few problems with the engine swap, but a few problems sorting out the pipework for the cooling system.

The idea is to get it back on the road and sell it to finance the start of the restoration of my Albion truck. I'm hoping to get started on that soon, as I've found a new home for it in the caravan park next to where I work.  :)

I've been enjoying my holiday. I've spent the last couple of days upgrading the engine in my old Transit motorhome. It's a 1979 diesel Transit Mk 2 with a four berth CI Autohomes body. It had a 2.4 York diesel in it, and I've just fitted a 2.5 DI engine in it. Very few problems with the engine swap, but a few problems sorting out the pipework for the cooling system.

The idea is to get it back on the road and sell it to finance the start of the restoration of my Albion truck. I'm hoping to get started on that soon, as I've found a new home for it in the caravan park next to where I work.  :)

Oh that is good news Will.. I'm looking forward to seeing the restoration of such a rare Albion.

Drat Drat and double Drat! Yes, wrong Topic and yes, Numpty. Pants ::)

I'll leave it here as you replied to it. July 24th she's leaving. Interview Thursday! Crack on! Anyway, so far today we discovered a crack in an aluminium cast hydraulic pump on the forager so two of the guys have gone to Bibury for a new one. I opted to stay behind on my own and quietly get the gear ready. Nearly done now. Jobs have been grease forager, trailers and tractors. Diesel them all up, grease rake, blow out all the radiators. May wash my tractor if I get time :)