What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Driving an FH12 460 today with brand spanker Freuhauf smooth sided bulker. Tipped 30t of stone at the tunnel project on the A3 in Surrey. Round to Erith for rape meal to take back home :)

you manage to get tipped tris ?

good recovery there Tris  ;):D at least you didn't breakdown in the middle of knowwhere and you had something to watch with the plant lorry

Hell yeah, I'm not the guy to have a break down over things ::):D

The bridge is 14ft but the road dips underneath, I was fearful of coming to a halt on the incline the other side. So I parked across a T junction :D Surprising how close a lot of lorries got to the iron work though!

been to the dentist this morning all okay, then this afternoon went to find the pea viners, they had just packed up for the day but will be going to see them on friday, got some pics of them parked up and was talking to the guy, he said i could have a ride, somthing i havent been/driven before  :);)

Me too  :D

Been laying concrete then floating it, then floating it again after two labradors ambled through it.  :(

Not a nice way to spend the birthday  :D :D

I think your dogs know how to misbehave John - no well placed right boot ???

Not a nice way to spend the birthday  :D :D

I think your dogs know how to misbehave John - no well placed right boot ???

Oh those two are too nice for that Colm.... John may even have had to power wash their feet ;) ;)

Not a bad little tractor actually Sean, could do with about another 1000kg and 30hp though for the job its doing in my opinion though.

Other than lunch with Marky, I've also been back to Standens taking more measurements today.......now all I need to do is put them back into english while they are still fresh in my mind ::):D :D