What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

just back home from chicken catching, one more night and that`s this stint over with.....next go ...............21 22 23 dec, then 27 28 29 30 th ! could be interesting

its been a tough go this time  no starting til 11 or 11.30 pm  then do a day`s work?.........would have time for a snooze after tea time if it wasnt for sorting stuff out in the house. hey ho it`ll be handy money for xmas !      maybe just have it before lakeland  model show    ::)

I've had a slow day at work today after getting dropped off this morning at 7.30..............I was still in Hannover at Agritechnica at 3pm yesterday :o we drove through Germany and Holland to the ferry and docked at 6.30 this morning to get dropped straight at work ;) ;)

Little bit tired now ::) ::)::) ::)

Just been back to the original Co-operative store I worked at, the large store in Pickering for it's re-launch today after spending the last 3 days there helping complete it's refit, enjoyed being back there in an official capacity for the first time in nearly two years working alongside old colleagues, now enjoying the rest of my day off. :)

Relaxing mostly again ( to prepare myself for a big store visit next week with my mangeresse away on holiday) did go into work for a couple of hours this morning to sort out another wagon load of christmas allocations and then spent the rest of day the listening to music.

However I reckon the most important thing I did all day, was to place an order for two Imber Models 40 series Fords ( 2wd SL and 4WD SLE ) can't wait to receive them. :)

I was out walking a farm that is for sale. For my next trick I have to figure out how I could pay for it. House is a do-er upper. Good outbuildings. My great grandmother grew up on the farm next door. Lots of serious thinking, and plotting, and planning called for!

Have bought a Lotto ticket, just in case  ::)