What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today I had a good clearout! Loaded up all the scrap dead tractor batteries that have been accumilating over several years into the back of the S11A Landy and took them to the scrapyard, 38 in total, I thought I was going to kill the Landy as she was siting a bit low on the back and the steering was a bit light, well, it would be being loaded with 800kg. Making pretty good money, £200 they came to.

Today I had a good clearout! Loaded up all the scrap dead tractor batteries that have been accumilating over several years into the back of the S11A Landy and took them to the scrapyard, 38 in total, I thought I was going to kill the Landy as she was siting a bit low on the back and the steering was a bit light, well, it would be being loaded with 800kg. Making pretty good money, £200 they came to.

Yes Tim I have heard its up around £ 200 the ton. My friend Stuart was saying that he was going to cut up the snow blower from his dodge and also the artic Volvo unit since he would make more money that way than selling for restoration. Shame really but at the end of the day it's money that makes the world go round ;) ;)

Back on topic for me today getting my Farmall cub ready for the first show of the season up in Forres on the Moray coast tomorrow.

been at badminton horse trials wet and miserable but got to see a contractor lifting grass next to the A4 :P

and now off to bed to recover from waking up at 2 am to get there for 7 am >:(  grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bl00dy horses

Aston car boot cancelled due to the weather ~(well i assume it was..), so I've been taking photos ready for listing on Ebay.

I'm glad I'm not at Badminton Harvey, it looks miserable! (though on the news I did see several tractors including a muddy NH pulling punters out of the mire :) )

today I are bin mostly... repairing my bund wall with some 'idiot' knocked over by dropping my digger bucket on it a few days ago  >:(

:-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[ :'(

Oh... and Spitalsfield Market at 2am this morning... and just finished work (officially) now... bit more work to do on the old lapdog later on if I can stay awake that long  :'(