What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Yesterday I drove the artic down to a golf course near Tavistock with the 6 wheeler piggy back style. I loaded up a 3cx and a Zetor with a loader and jogged on back. The other chap loaded up another Zetor with a loader and went on down the A30 somewhere to collect an MF3085.

Today I unloaded both lorries then went off to Bristol in the 6 wheeler to lift a Welgar RP12 round baler on. Got back, went and trimmed up a sorry looking willow tree and then got ready for tomorrow.

Piggy back again down to Camelford where I have a 135 at on place, two little Fiats at another and a Ford 7610 to collect while the 6 wheeler has a John Deere 3050 and an MF 675 to collect.

saw the 6 wheeler today tris,  ,was working on the side of the a30 by bodmin, did look to see iif it was you , watch out for camelford tommorrow they are all stark raving made round that way

Blimey Sean, I'd have stopped if it were me. Always happens that way doesn't it?!

Barry most are for export. Various levels of refurbishment as per customer specifications and then off to warmer climates, usually via container. Larger stuff like lorries go as on deck cargo sometimes with other machinery inside them to save on shipping costs. I think four containers have left this week so far.

Must dash, 5am departure from yard. :)

Blimey Sean, I'd have stopped if it were me. Always happens that way doesn't it?!

Barry most are for export. Various levels of refurbishment as per customer specifications and then off to warmer climates, usually via container. Larger stuff like lorries go as on deck cargo sometimes with other machinery inside them to save on shipping costs. I think four containers have left this week so far.

Must dash, 5am departure from yard. :)

always mate, wasnt expecting to be there myself, guy went sick and i am the cover guy ,must have been a auction down that way as there were a good few trucks with old tractors on the back going past , more that usual, all heading out of cornwall mind,

the tavy golf course tris,within spitting distance of my place

Bloody hell!! Missed both of you then  :( :( What we bought was off farm Sean, nothing from auctions this week.

Today I was picking gear up around Davidstow Moor Airfield, interesting and bleak looking place.

Busy weeks coming with a few dock runs, some gear to collect in Dorset, more in Cornwall and even some in Cumbria!

Today went like clockwork, helpful farmers brought their gear up to laybys for us to load, then I had the 7610 to collect from Cornish Spring Water bottling plant, cut through the lanes and out onto A30 - home before 5pm! Even caught up with the rigid in the fuel station at Taunton - he left an hour and a quarter before me!  :D

out near the cheese factory eh mate , i managed to cut the two big areils of down there a few years back, they are CAA  masts for the transatlantic planes coming in.only off for 2 mins tops as i sorted it there and then, but all hell broke loose

will have to let me know when your down next ,i am mostly down southern cornwall st austel/par way at present

Just been loading up Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 which I was able to purchase under the works home user program for £ 19.30 including a backup DVD which has yet to be delivered.

No need to get my printer set up for wireless now so I can printout  the poster on the Aberdeen Model show on 29th May.

last exam! then off to manchester to pick up an engine, then off to visit grandpa in hospital in Loughborough, then off to a suburb of Leicester to a friends for whiskey and cigars! happy days!

At your age...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  can I come :-\

after amassing 86 hrs the other week and 88hrs this week (not all paid, that includes travel!) i thought i'd pop in for a few mins! ;D ;D ;D ;D ....cant remember the last time i looked in depth in here! :-[:-[

but only while Harry is asleep.......where am i anyway! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ ............ ;D ;D ;D ;D

Since 6pm phoning around folk for the new Aberdeen model show on 29/05/11...only made contact with four folk but very encouraging and have got a few more contacts...if I didn't "news" so much maybe I could have had another 4 calls..never mind there is always another day ;D ;D ???