What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

You're bleeding joking?!!! I went down around 7am and back up after 10am. What a shame to have missed you mate.

I felt the force Mark. . . I 'eased' the Fastrac into it's spare set of tyres, they were flat so gave just enough to get me ramps up  ;):)

Got there arround 8.15 and you were heading Exeter way so there you go , small world ain't it I was just outside lifton ontop of the cutting looking down , had only got out to get a hammer so was pure chance I saw you and even then you were just past me so didn't see the driver to be sure

last night car work, oil change on citroen picasso, (went well until i ended up wearing 5l of used engine oil, still hot.) then hacking rust out of the floor of the mini to get back to bare metal for weldifications... the petrol tank on the mini briefly disappeared, and the fuel tank on the c2 magically became full!

tonight, tidy the house (parents back on friday after 2 weeks of me living home alone, roughly translated as the house is a tip)

then hopefully welding will commence on the mini. tomorrow night, fix citroen c5, more work on the mini, perhaps the pub.

keeping a low profile and not answering my phone this afternoon, seems the pikys have been at work and last night stole 800m of 800 pair, 600 pair 2 x 100 pair, and 2 x fiber sections from a remote country road outside ivybirdge near plymouth, at  present 2 villages are totally isoloated, they can not get the cable down till tommorrow due to our new on demand delivery system, and it looks like it will all need re rodding and roping, a days work by its self before they start getting the cables in ,and to top it off, they can not start jointing one once its in, as they will be pulling cable no 2 ect, and due to the tensions on the ropes ect when doing that, you can not work in the same box, just in case it snaps, 

Puppy sitting.. toilet training.. mopping up wee and other more solid substances  ::)>:(:D :D

Ah the joys of a new baby  ;D:-*

Glad you said sitting!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

For me today, hedge trimming 'till lunch time and then we did the shopping, got some sand for tomorrow - Tracis dad is going to point in the path while I am too busy turning hay .. . then we went to erm. . ..  view a house. . .  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yesterday: metal working making patch panels for the mini, small angle grinder related fire. kayaking lesson, nearly drowned several times while learning to recover/ escape from upside down boat, but passed the qualification and was allowed to pootle about. which was very nice, but will probably stick to an open top canoe...being trapped upside down in cold water is not my cup of tea.

today: full service on 59 plate range rover autobiography. tdv8. went on a road test, amazing machine. quiet, comfy, gadget filled, rapid for something weighing 3 tonnes.  fell in love. this afternoon i  learned to weld on a broken manhole cover, and my welding was deemed good enough to attack the underside of the mini, very pleased with myself, would rather keep welding than kayaking!

had the little one again today, as her mums still not well, and last night the pair of them got 45 mins sleep, to top it off shes got a cold to now, very grumpy all day, but she has now started doing twinkle twinkle little star  as her little vetech book plays it, more da da he he, but its there.just gone and we are both knackered it has to be said, a 1 year old just isnt for me  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

put 20 m of fence up, close boarded one, then stained that and the shed along with the fences on the other 2 sides of the garden, total of 12m done , a tip trip with more stuff from the garage followed by  shopping for fresh food stuff for lunch during the week to, another 3 day weekend gone and i do not have a clue where to

Spreading and rowing up hay for part of the day. I'm now parked up outside Sheerness docks.  Got to unload the ex Alan Snow Scania and a Mitsubishi Canter in the a.m destined for Africa and the load up the beavertail which is coming up in the morning with a Navara and an International tractor. We'll both go up to Cheffins to pick up six rotters ::):D

today i are mostly been at work, then at other work. at other work i was mostly welding and setting the interior of the car on fire, dynamat doesn't withstand the metal next to it glowing cherry red apparently. wasted  a good mug of tea extinguishing it!