What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today I mostly strimmed, mowed and cleared the lawns, fixed a summer house roof with what was left of the oldest roll of roofing felt in existence, helped Mrs. Bigbear to move a bookshelf full of miscellaneous rubbish, but no books and began sorting a pile of family photos dating from the last 30 years or more. Then I lost a filling eating a Weetabix. Now sitting drinking a cool cider and watching Terminator 2 on the TV. Tomorrow, I hope to get to the Green Scythe Festival out near Langport. Hey! Then it'll be Monday again...

• Like 1

In to work at just after 5am to move the irrigator again just back home having some breakfast and more strong tea to wake me up before going back to work. So far moves today are looking like 8.30am, 12.15pm and about 8.30pm failing any problems. Should have some help for the next three pulls so I can keep training him on how to do it then the next three days will be done by me and me alone as both the lad and my manager are off until Tuesday and Monday respectively, going to be like a zombie by then!!!!

well I am now officially in charge, jobs pretty easy, know the work and a likes inside out , all the systems etc , but this will be the first time in 24 years I have ever been office based, always been outside working, and I think that will be my biggest issue :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  already nearly nodded off when everyone was out as I had done everything within an hr without breaking a sweat

• Like 1