What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well,more rolling,and nearly all done,one more day tomorrow will do it,cant be bothered to post up pictures,same tractor same roller,and hardly any interest,so whats the point really

Has the wet winter affected grass growth around you much Paul?

Ours has got far too tall to roll now without damaging growth

Looks like its on tiny rear wheels there Paul. The T6's we have sold come on larger rears than that. I know what you mean the cab is a bit plastic but seam a good tractor with very few problems. The build quality is shocking on some!

Looks like its on tiny rear wheels there Paul. The T6's we have sold come on larger rears than that. I know what you mean the cab is a bit plastic but seam a good tractor with very few problems. The build quality is shocking on some!

HI Ben,dont get me wrong it seems a very nice place to spend a working day,and its only on demo,but im sure its a good tractor,its only the cab interior looks a bit cheap,i suppose if it had larger wheels the mudguards wouldnt look to bad either,it has the 16x 16 gearbox and im used to the luxury of the fendts vario gearbox,did find out that the boss is looking for a new yard tractor,so he might get one,time will tell,i know the nh t7.200 is performing well and it is Â£30,000 yes thats £30,000 cheaper than a fendt with the same spec,so over time the fendts could be replaced by new hollands,but the full time guys do like their fendts,as i do

Has the wet winter affected grass growth around you much Paul?

Ours has got far too tall to roll now without damaging growth

jd,out of all the 450 odd acres i have rolled i think i have hit 5 fields where i could hardly see where the roller had been,all the rest has been nice and lush and just perhaps within another week it would have been to late to roll

Well Paul think you should put up the odd pic of this blue thing youre using  just in case its the last time in it , , i know im not there biggest fan thats for sure  of them ;D  but well i do love the old rollers   & they never get much air time on here ::)

With time off over Easter I have finally got this up. Its looking a little cleaner now after a wash and the rain we've just had and abit straighter after I remembered to screw in the bottom two screws either side of the door. Just got to clad the walls on the inside now and I can move everything farm related in.
IMG_20140414_1924321_zpsc386bb4a.jpg

• Like 1

Well good morning folks. Today is the 7th day of being run down with a nasty chest infection. We have bern off work since Thursday to level the garden but it turned into a bit of a battle with me getting worse as the days went on and a few showers turning everything a bit slick. The 'earthworks'are done now at least. We have excavated 30t of soil with a 3/4t Kubota and an 800kg track barrow and using father in laws tractor and trailer to take it to our neighbours farm. It's been arduous.

Today was mean't to be a day away at Thorpe Park with Traci a her sister and niece. I waved them off at 7am and took my tablets, a Lemsip, a pint of orange juice and gargled some TCP and now I am tucked up on the sofa for a little knap.

I don't do coughs and colds very well!!

• Like 2

just spent all day helping the stepdaughter move into her new house, her bloody father mysteriously vanished every time anything had to be shifted that was heavy ,which all of us noticed, hence I have 10 bottles of thatchers vintage as a thank you, and he's got bugger all,even manage to bring his van down, and forget to remove his tools etc, so we couldn't use that, but careful planning and packing got everything in the merc sprinter in one go no problem 

• Like 1

i also spied in the large machinery shed a brand new twin axle mf large baler and something from mchale,but not sure what,didnt have time today and couldnt be assed tonight after work,will get some snaps soon,so its goodbye the claas quadrant

Edited by paulali