What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just picked up my parcels , sleepers look very good , will post some pics later , hopefully Mandy can get them in her stock direct as they would make a great old style silage clamp to, was planning on starting in a bIt however I am currently sat at the soft play area in the local garden centre watching the grandkids go loopy ,

then the wife wants to go food shopping and poss take them for lunch to ?? Women ;D

Forklift course this morning so I'm now qualified to teach on the side loader types found in timber merchants and similar, followed by a relaxing afternoon. 

These things are good fun to drive;D

IMG_4132.JPG

• Like 3

Had a bit of a mishap the other day when one of the girders that hold the sleepers in the doorway to my slurry store gave way with a loud bang, releasing quite a lot of sh1t  which is taking a bit of clearing up in between lambing and erecting a new shed which will house a parlour and collecting yard. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 8:52 PM, Stabliofarmer said:

Prepping some of the engines for their boiler tests tomorrow, then hopefully sell a few on. First time we've had most in the same place, still two in other units but made for a nice photo

IMG_20170409_131123.thumb.jpg.d8584396cbbb810c68ada2976878707d.jpg

IMG_20170409_131112.thumb.jpg.1a7136d499521b9bcee3096dcab9dd81.jpg

IMG_20170409_162243.thumb.jpg.ee48a6551126cf5dc6eb21eba8a8a91e.jpg

Hope the Boiler inspections went well James ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Hope the Boiler inspections went well James ;)

Took longer than expected Paul and only managed to get them all stripped and the metal ultrasound scanned for thickness, all is looking good so far, boilerman returns on Friday for hydraulic and livesteam tests.

20 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Took longer than expected Paul and only managed to get them all stripped and the metal ultrasound scanned for thickness, all is looking good so far, boilerman returns on Friday for hydraulic and livesteam tests.

Fingers crossed James ;) though thought it wouldn't be a 5 minute job with your sizeable collection to get through

Edited by Valley Axe Man

Case tractors had a demo/show not far away from mine a few weeks back you could take anyone of these tractors out on a old airfield for a test drive they gave a talk with pictures of the range in there tour wagon and the important bit was you could have as much tea/coffee/soft drinks and food as you wanted  

20170406_131414.jpg

20170406_131408.jpg

20170406_131401.jpg

20170406_131348.jpg

20170406_131329.jpg

• Like 2