What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

dont see many looked after ditches like that any more up that way smithy, apart from bushwacking most just leave them, we used to go round ours like that  over a 3 year cycle ,always helped drainage wise ,amazing how much flows through them as before that i bet they always looked dry 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, robbo said:

John, you old romantic you....... you may be spending Christmas in the barn with the animals

Who said romance is dead eh, she's even got a full tank of oil for the Aga and a heap of wood big enough to power Drax for a month. Unfortunately, before i've had a chance to wrap her present l think she's found it, and its not even Christmas eve!

WP_20171130_15_55_27_Pro.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

currently sat in pain,with bleeding ears and sore eyes , as shes watching strictly come dancing :angry: see you go away for one weekend and they think they own the dam tv  :unsure: 

I know the feeling Sean . It's Peppa Pig & Disney channel here all day long !! Then when the kids are up to bed .... It's herself takes control with Corrie , Eastenders,X factor & Im a celeb get me outa here !!! I have no say at all & who's paying the Sky bill !!! Myself !! :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I know the feeling Sean . It's Peppa Pig & Disney channel here all day long !! Then when the kids are up to bed .... It's herself takes control with Corrie , Eastenders,X factor & Im a celeb get me outa here !!! I have no say at all & who's paying the Sky bill !!! Myself !! :D

I know the feeling mate, peppa pig, wally Kaazam, paw patrol, Rory the racing car.... The list is endless.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

currently sat in pain,with bleeding ears and sore eyes , as shes watching strictly come dancing :angry: see you go away for one weekend and they think they own the dam tv  :unsure: 

I don't know what you are complaing about, I could watch  Gemma Atkinson and that bird off the Saturdays in skimpy dresses  all night. :o

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mb86 said:

I don't know what you are complaing about, I could watch  Gemma Atkinson and that bird off the Saturdays in skimpy dresses  all night. :o

who ?? never heard of her mate, its finished now and blue planets on, can deal with that ok,paw patrol or peppa pigs normal on when the grandkids are here,if you want real pain chris take them to pepa pig world, we did and two days under torture at guantanimo bay would be more fun honest

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, mb86 said:

To be honest, I did peek a bit at strictly the other year when Rachel Riley was on it :P:P:o:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:25 PM, 844john said:

I know it's a busy time of year, what with the short days, feeding round and such but I thought there's no excuse, so went shopping for the wife's Christmas present this morning ;)

WP_20171130_11_10_50_Pro.jpg

Well done that's the sort of present I would get my wife and some sticks/firelighters so she can have fire going so its warm when I get in at night , are you going to get her a bucket full of tangerines /oranges as well

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Well done that's the sort of present I would get my wife and some sticks/firelighters so she can have fire going so its warm when I get in at night , are you going to get her a bucket full of tangerines /oranges as well

Thanks Smithy, I send the kids out like Hansel and Gretel to collect the sticks, as for the oranges, well I've told her not to hold her breath as I'd heard Santa hasn't had the best of years!:D

• Like 2