What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

how big is the garden ?? all that space and you find a tree :D

for me ,just home from work  and getting near the end of a busy week, sadly somone i work with from time to time, on the last day of his holiday in tenerife  ,just before flying home on friday ,suffered a large stroke ,followed by falling down a large flight of marble stairs in his hotel ,sadly he didnt survive, apparently he broke his neck in the final fall although they think he may have been dead already from the stroke . so we have had to pick up work unexcpctedly in his area, which is swindon and reading way down to southampton, so far this week i have been to falmouth monday,then found out ,so  Tuesday was southampton,today was swindon, and tomorrow i am off to reading, hopefully its just this week as they have found someone to cover at short notice, but we are on standby for some more work down southampton way early next week ,on the bonus side, i have filled up every day so far, total of 500 odd quids worth derv converted into tesco club points ,all adds up for the xmas drinks fund 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

how big is the garden ?? all that space and you find a tree :D

for me ,just home from work  and getting near the end of a busy week, sadly somone i work with from time to time, on the last day of his holiday in tenerife  ,just before flying home on friday ,suffered a large stroke ,followed by falling down a large flight of marble stairs in his hotel ,sadly he didnt survive, apparently he broke his neck in the final fall although they think he may have been dead already from the stroke . so we have had to pick up work unexcpctedly in his area, which is swindon and reading way down to southampton, so far this week i have been to falmouth monday,then found out ,so  Tuesday was southampton,today was swindon, and tomorrow i am off to reading, hopefully its just this week as they have found someone to cover at short notice, but we are on standby for some more work down southampton way early next week ,on the bonus side, i have filled up every day so far, total of 500 odd quids worth derv converted into tesco club points ,all adds up for the xmas drinks fund 

Sorry to hear that Sean,  it's a big garden but loads of trees

I have been shopping online the last few days for retro bicycle parts. Another hobby of me, rebuilding retro racing bicycles (and than offcourse riding them :D), usually the famous Dutch brand Gazelle. Some of the bikes already in my collection, such as a 1995 Team (full Dura Ace 7400/7410) and another 1995 Team, from the ForelDorado Team, formerly ridden by local elite rider Daniel van Elven. Two more bicycles are "in the making".

file.php?id=5038&t=1

360.jpg

• Like 3

No problem, I could easily post 10 more which I have built over the past 6 years (since my oldest was born, I started rebuilding these steal beauty's then). And for the record, the Team ForelDorado is equipped with a full Campagnolo Chorus groupset.

:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jmd said:

matts been harrowing and rolling on our new machine ford 8340 think in converting him from mccormick:D

ford 013.jpg

ford 006.jpg

ford 007.jpg

ford 011.jpg

ford 012.jpg

Lovely tractor John , and I am sure Matt loves driving it but please don't convert him away from McCormick as I will be the only McCormick fan left on here  

• Like 5

15 hours ago, smithy said:

Lovely tractor John , and I am sure Matt loves driving it but please don't convert him away from McCormick as I will be the only McCormick fan left on here  

Don't worry Smithy, you can be the same as me, in a gang of 1.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, b_emmons said:

welded up the rusty sill on my 96 Jeep ZJ :)

Don't envy you on that task Brian... Stop the rot campaign.... it's one of them jobs get gets bigger... it only looks a little bit to start with and before you realise your halfway down the floorpan.... get plenty of red lead and waxoyle on it when you've done ;)

• Like 1

was planning more model stuff today, but instead i have been busy baking ready for a surprise birthday party bbq for my brother,  just about to go into the oven ,my italian pasty 

1kg home made bread dough,filled with loads of parma ham,  3 types of cheese, dozen hard boiled eggs , sun dried tomatos, basil , sprinkle of pepper . 

54F8B067-E0F5-40C7-B79B-58D3FF230C30.jpeg

• Like 3