What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Uni work has been decreasing steadily over the last two weeks. I don't imagine there will be many assignments kept on after today's announcement so there should be plenty of time to get modelling! Haven't got near any models recently so it'll be a little silver lining amongst all that's happening. 

12 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

i am classed as essential, i work for openreach, so got to keep the internet going , be interesting to see what happens though .got to go to yeovil tomorrow , but to meet 2 others so thats breaking the rules :D . the wife's not happy about it, doesn't like the risks and thinks i should be on call,for emergencies, and the rest can wait .not like many if any will want us coming into their homes, i suspect .

I feel so sorry for you Sean... Not the fact you have to work during the lockdown but the fact you have to go to Yeovil!! :lol: 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

Interesting, all the shops were bare last few days Ive avoided them as much I can. Only shopping I need is me cider :lol:

i wandered over to tescos from the exchange at lunch time , and was surprised what they had, got all she wanted, didn't look for bog roll as we are ok for that, but saw people with some . every one keeping their distance as well, mind you that could be due to our soap not arriving yet :D

53 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i wandered over to tescos from the exchange at lunch time , and was surprised what they had, got all she wanted, didn't look for bog roll as we are ok for that, but saw people with some . every one keeping their distance as well, mind you that could be due to our soap not arriving yet :D

Ooh hello Pongo

Used to have a pig man on our farm who was known as Percy Pong, do you qualify?

• Haha 1

Put some fertilizer/crabgrass control on the lawn and ran the gas out of the snowblower yesterday. This is one of the first winters that I can remember that we didn’t have enough snow to use the snowblower. Also charged up the battery on the electric start lawnmower. I had already put lime on the yard a few weeks ago and with the rain expected tomorrow and the way the lawn looks now, I would think that I will be cutting grass by next week. 
On another note, yes we stay at home now, except to go to the store or get gas. I walk my chihuahua each day if the weather is nice. There are only 5 cases of the coronavirus in our Franklin County at this time. I believe, unfortunately, that the numbers will rise. My daughter-in-law who is a physician and on the board at the hospital, said that if this becomes unprecedented in this community and she has to live at the hospital that even though ICU is not her specialty, that she is prepared for it. Hope it doesn’t come to that.

I sincerely hope you all stay safe. 

• Like 5

not a lot really, managed to get out and do the mother in laws shopping for her, , checked my mother is ok, she got a good shop in last week so is ok for now ,both on the 12 week long haul, got a couple of slabs cut in the garden, and watered the grass seed, and a little done on the two kidd spreaders in the shed, as thats all i have the bits for right now . make the most of my two days off as its back to work then for a 5 day week, the overtimes  kicking in a bit now as we try and keep up, with a few less people around .

51 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Feeding cattle today weather like this they be out to grass soon 

received_530950754269734.jpeg

I'm envious Cyril, we're stuck with a biting north east wind, through the night when I went out it was a blizzard and we had a cover of snow this morning....you can tell it's lambing time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 844john said:

I'm envious Cyril, we're stuck with a biting north east wind, through the night when I went out it was a blizzard and we had a cover of snow this morning....you can tell it's lambing time!

nice and sunny down here, apparently at least one guys done his first cut silage as well up north devon way, place called kilkhampton  ,think i may know the guy via a facebook group as well , according to our farmer butcher guy who's just delivered us our monthly meat order , hes about 10 miles away from him , his is about 2 weeks of he thinks ,but he has weened his calfs and everything's outside now .