What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

40 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

That's a good turnout Paul. Some nice tractors there. 

Cheers Justin 54 I think in total... Some well turned out gear, like a lot of folk have pushed on with a lock down project, 954 Marshall had it for me but that 4000 4wd was a nice tractor

40 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

some nice kit there paul,

for me, just back from work,04.00 start, 3 down and 1 more to do next sunday,04.00 start again then a 2 weeks gap before the last one on the 22nd aug 

Cheers Sean, ahh early Sunday shifts... That be you rolling in coin from the overtime then 

10 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Cheers Justin 54 I think in total... Some well turned out gear, like a lot of folk have pushed on with a lock down project, 954 Marshall had it for me but that 4000 4wd was a nice tractor

I see the 4000 alright. Rare in 4wd and it also has the 8 stud rear end. It probably got the County Four conversion kit back in the day.  The 954 is another very rare tractor and looked well kept. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I see the 4000 alright. Rare in 4wd and it also has the 8 stud rear end. It probably got the County Four conversion kit back in the day.  The 954 is another very rare tractor and looked well kept. 

I know the owner of the 954, he's had it from new and over the past 18 months he made a new set of mudguards for it, it's still a working tractor alongside a 10/60 Nuffield and a more modern NewHolland. Your probably right about the conversion kit, but it be a handy nimble little tractor

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Valley Axe Man said:

I know the owner of the 954, he's had it from new and over the past 18 months he made a new set of mudguards for it, it's still a working tractor alongside a 10/60 Nuffield and a more modern NewHolland. Your probably right about the conversion kit, but it be a handy nimble little tractor

It would be an ideal tractor for plowing competitions. The 4wd would nearly double its value over a norm 2wd exsample. 

• Like 1

just home  after another sunday at work ,two week gap now till my last one, would have been earlier , but the people in los angles at CNN , forgot to ring us back after they tested the 3 broadcast ccts  they had going through the cable, only remembers when our test team rang them back after we rang to complain about how long it was taking 😄 two hours to do a simple 20 min job ,hey ho cash in the wallet i guess 

• Like 2

Called to a friend today who organised a trip to John Dan O'Hares yard in Banbridge,Some yard.Class 970,950 and  860, 2 lexion 630 and 7 New Holland combines , 5 mower outfits -1 BigM, 1 Class Xerions and 3 Jd's ,What a day and a really nice family.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:

I handed my dissertation in a week ago on Thursday signifying the end of five years at Harper Adams University studying for a Masters in Automotive Engineering (Off-Highway) . I will have to wait until September to find out how I've done. 

Equally I started work on Monday for Bradley's Group which is proving to be fun and interesting. Some of the kit in being worked on at the moment. 

IMG_20210806_075238.thumb.jpg.726016a064a453a1c07156f8b365a8e7.jpg

Well done James, I’m sure you’ve done yourself proud

• Thanks 1

On 8/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, Stabliofarmer said:

I handed my dissertation in a week ago on Thursday signifying the end of five years at Harper Adams University studying for a Masters in Automotive Engineering (Off-Highway) . I will have to wait until September to find out how I've done. 

Equally I started work on Monday for Bradley's Group which is proving to be fun and interesting. Some of the kit in being worked on at the moment. 

l'm sure all the hard work and study will be more than worth it James.

Well done, and all the best in your new job.

• Thanks 1

Went to westmoorland county showground yesterday to the YFC northern area competition to watch matt in the tug of war. He pulls for his club chipping yfc and a couple of weeks ago it was lancashire area competition which they won so went as lancashire A to the northern area [The top two go through as A and B ] There was ten teams from Lancashire, Cumbria, Yorkshire and Northumberland split into two groups of five, so they only lost one end in there league so progressed to the semi as top of group, and top of the group pulls second from the other group in the semi and won that to set up a Lancashire/ Yorkshire final which was a close battle but they came out on top so now they go to stafford show ground as northern area A [B goes as well]  to pull against the best from the other areas of Britain. So was a proud moment yesterday a feat me and my team never managed to do back in the day having been third at northern area four times i think it was  [Matt is third from back] 

20210808_160352.jpg

20210808_160416.jpg

20210808_160429.jpg

• Like 4