What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I took a visit to Collings Brothers on Saturday and there were some very nice tractors sat outside.

I was told they had sold at least six of the 280hp last year and now have recently sold two more!!                     What a beast😎 and a nice new pair of black 6215's as well. And out back a brand new C9306 Combine🙂

P1090394.JPG

P1090392.JPG

P1090391.JPG

P1090382.JPG

P1090384.JPG

P1090385.JPG

P1090389.JPG

P1090390.JPG

• Like 6

I've been making a start on rebuilding my table top display, I am back living at my parents house after my relationship with my partner ended recently. 

Have a slightly bigger chest of drawers to display the main shed on - this is just a temporary set up, as something is needed as a base rather than wood and the building could do with painting/weathering.

20220612_232127.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Flying home from Reus airport in Spain yesterday after a week in Salou. Very hot. And seeing this CL-215 Waterbomber on the ramp doing a refuel... Sumed it up.. 

IMG_20220618_203817.jpg

How was Salou as going out there few months time is much going on 

11 hours ago, trigger82 said:

How was Salou as going out there few months time is much going on 

Good theme park there. Ferrari Land & Puerta ventura Park... Get a fast pass, otherwise you will burn to crisp queueing. But a nice place. Plenty to do.. 

IMG_20220618_154702.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Good theme park there. Ferrari Land & Puerta ventura Park... Get a fast pass, otherwise you will burn to crisp queueing. But a nice place. Plenty to do.. 

IMG_20220618_154702.jpg

Yes I was in that place few years ago fantastic but had bit to much 🍺🤪in use all 😀

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...