What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

For me.... Washed and polished my car.. inside and out... been to work.. then lunch with my old mum and dad... now going to spend the rest of the evening sat on my fat bum doing nowt  ;D

Oooooh happy days  ;D

What's you new mum and dad like then  :-\ :-\ ::) ::)

Me an' Mrs Will (Karen) did a boot sale. Our first for this year, and sold a lot of clutter. We didn't make a great deal of money, but it was fun.

I was a really happy chappy too, because the stall next to us unloaded a car full of toys. I was over there like a shot and bought an Ertl Case International 2294 (1/32 without rear linkage as manufactured) It was unboxed and absolutely mint and I got that for two quid. I bought two Britains cattle lorry bodies and a spare Iveco front end for a pound. Aaaaaaand a chuffin great Ertl 1/16th or 1/12th scale (Whatever they are.) TW 35 2wd with dual rears a four wheel trailer and some spare tyres for fifteen quid. There is some minor damage to the roof and paint, but generally they are in very good condition for their age. The decals are a bit grubby but undamaged

I don't really know what the TW is worth, but I hope to mess around with it and make the dual rears removable and add three point linkage, a better drawbar, more cab detail etc. A nice winter project. I don't mind modifying one of these as there are still plenty of them around and they are very basic but have good potential. I would also like to get hold of a JD 4020 at some time to do the same to that.  :)