What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Moving to Essex today only in caravan for the summer but thats fine by me only be used 6hrs a day or so for sleep and can fall out cab into it.  But im officially a working member of society again not a student :D :D

Home for the weekend so thought i would call in to say hi. Dont think i have been on here for about 5 months.  :o

hi kris itmust be good to be catching up, after 5 months you'll have lots to look through :D

Come again? A bikers weekend at Co-op?

Correct Tris :) Just above Helmsley there's a big country estate called Duncombe Park and every year around this time it plays host to a rather large biker's gathering from thursday onwards and normally attracts an extra 12 to 15 thousand people into the area. :) Should be an entertaining few days :)

Good heavens  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o my wife goes to a retreat in Helmsley because it is so quiet, 15,000 bikers doesn't seem quiet  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I had better be asking her what she gets up to  ??? ??? ???

Correct Tris :) Just above Helmsley there's a big country estate called Duncombe Park and every year around this time it plays host to a rather large biker's gathering from thursday onwards and normally attracts an extra 12 to 15 thousand people into the area. :) Should be an entertaining few days :)

ours was on the plymouth hoe today, recon a good 800 bikes went past us towards it, lovley day for it to, they do 3 a year for different charitys, the old bill get in on the act, just about every bike cop in devon and cornwall comes up for it

been for the bike ride, got held up by the masses watching the motorbike charity ride on the way back, done a tip run with some bits, bit more on the new drill in the shed then sat doing nothing now

for me, slept in a bit as Harry woke up several times again with a  cold!....porr kid!

went of to the cambs town and country show....pretty crap really, more town than country!!

on here for a bit then sitting down to watch Spain play and relax!

new drill Sean, did i miss something? :-\

Good heavens  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o my wife goes to a retreat in Helmsley because it is so quiet, 15,000 bikers doesn't seem quiet  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I had better be asking her what she gets up to  ??? ??? ???

It's a lovely serene place to visit and work however the moment the weather becomes decent literally hundreds of enthusiastic motorcyclists congregate in the main square every week often along with many vintage and sports car clubs and the odd tractor road run right in front of the store which is great for trade and the locals get on with them really well too. :)

The bikers tend to stop in Helmsley for a bite to eat before blasting up the road to Stokesley, a favourite of there's in the area. Today it was absolutely packed out with quite a variety of bikes.

ours was on the plymouth hoe today, recon a good 800 bikes went past us towards it, lovley day for it to, they do 3 a year for different charitys, the old bill get in on the act, just about every bike cop in devon and cornwall comes up for it

Not sure what charities they're supporting but I do know they put on a bus service to Helmsley especially for the event with all the proceeds going to charity, it's the first one i've planned for ( it's the most of someone elses money i've spent on beer! :) ) and I can't wait to get involved, hope the weather does it justice. :)

Might I get try and take a few "outside" pictures if I get a spare moment. :)

Been enjoying celebrating my birthday - my lovely husband has been nice to me ALL day and Cerin even washed up .....

Got some lovely presents including a pink garden trowel, Best of the Chieftains CD, a rose called 'Our Joey' and another promise from Cerin to dig the garden!

Sean - are you replacing your own knees?