What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

i only got paid ::) ::)::)  2p well its cash ::) ::)

:D :D :D  - well... depending on your earings Year to date... the revenue are intitled to at least a portion of that... does that include VAT ??? .. was it a zero rated sale ??? - have you put these sales in your annual return ???

Honestly Bob... you are a naughty boy  :D :D

Your post did make me laugh though  :D :D

Lets see, well, spent over an hour waiting for a working at height permit to go 10 ft up a ladder  ::)

This evening a bit more stone wall re-pointing, and after dark I've just about finished the Deere 3350 conversion that I've been working on for ages  :)

Lets see, well, spent over an hour waiting for a working at height permit to go 10 ft up a ladder  ::)

This evening a bit more stone wall re-pointing, and after dark I've just about finished the Deere 3350 conversion that I've been working on for ages  :)

Waiting for a permit to climb 10 foot ladder Mark.... me thinks Health and safety is going a bit too far in some cases??

Waiting for a permit to climb 10 foot ladder Mark.... me thinks Health and safety is going a bit too far in some cases??

Hope you had your Harness as well Mark and also did a full risk assesment.

Cannot put up a ladder has to be done by scaffolder ::)

a WHAT?  ???

H&S is not just going too far it is becoming ridiculous!  Someone is working hard to ensure they have a fat salary >:(

As for me, I am off to the vet in Hounslow again today.  Hopefully this will be the last visit and Smartie's corns will be cured.  Will everyone please keep fingers crossed.

Hope you had your Harness as well Mark and also did a full risk assesment.

Cannot put up a ladder has to be done by scaffolder ::)

Um ...no, no & no  :)  Had a nice permit though so thats allright  ::)

You're not wrong Bill  :)

Having a nice relaxing day off catching up on FTF and listening to loads of music after a few hectic days spent at work with a very annoying virus that antibiotics are now starting to clear up. Also rearranging my model cabinets to accomodate a couple of recent purchases. :)

a WHAT?  ???

H&S is not just going too far it is becoming ridiculous!  Someone is working hard to ensure they have a fat salary >:(

As for me, I am off to the vet in Hounslow again today.  Hopefully this will be the last visit and Smartie's corns will be cured.  Will everyone please keep fingers crossed.

If this doesn't work Sue I am going to consult my spell book for you! ;)

Um ...no, no & no  :)  Had a nice permit though so thats allright  ::)

You're not wrong Bill  :)

Yeah a permit makes everything safe oh how I have argued that point before. Amazing how many people when questioned about why they were doing unsafe acts say "But I have A permit so it makes the job safe" :o

Well still training and also doing my oil sampling

If this doesn't work Sue I am going to consult my spell book for you! ;)

Thanks Jo, I am keeping my fingers crossed that this vet's "magic cure" works (and he does guarantee it will).

Third treatment  and the Vet is pleased with the state of corn-infested toes.  It was to be the last visit and I was going to remove the bandages myself next week but now I have to make another visit as she has developed an ulcer on one leg, under the bandage.  Hardly surprising as she has been wrapped up for 2 weeks. Vet wants to ensure that it is drying up and healing before discharging her.

day off today to look after Harry as childminder is away, Car is in garage having some work down, i have a nice mk6 golf in the mean time!, Harry is a sleep, i'm on here, waiting for him to wake up for lunch! :) :)