What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Plans are a catch up on here before photographing models from Lanark before crating and putting to the loft. Then when father gets across a bit more work on tractor shed. The weekend days don't have enough hours in them ;) ;)

Been to a table top sale in Mark (Somerset), met up with Frazer's mum and dad (they sell antique jewellery and stuff) and bought a lead Britains running bull and a big, yummy chocolate cake (you know the sort of cake - normally sold by little old ladies using a 100 year old secret recipe), which is nearly gone now :-[

i'm sat up watching my staffie have her puppys we are up to 5 now

your in for a good day ;) i'll keep this quiet from my missus or she'll nag my ears to bits :D :D

work starts today on my new layout ;D all scaled up to fit on 2 small boards for easy transporting ;) ;)

been round to the old dears and stepdads so we could have a proper chat since the bad news friday ,did see them yesterday, but was only a fleeting chat then ,bit of shopping( in which i forgot the paint i needed from halfords) and then home to take it easy for a change