What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Day 3 and that's tax booking day so I had to go into work from 6am to 11 am since we are short on staff this month. Did the bare essentials and will dot the i's and cross the t's on Monday and will get a day off in lieu later on this year. i hate weekend working but the weather wasn't that good so it did not seem so bad.

Now having a catch up on here.

The usual lazy saturday really... delivering sand, MOT Type 1 (Hardcore to you an me) and food waste... Mrs F is painting at work... now sat here with a KFC and the telly on with the Dad's Army film... happy days  ;D

Stupid boy as that pompus Captain Manwearing aka Arthur Lowe would say ;) ;)

Seriously which channel Mr Channell ??? ???

Funny you should mention Porsche's Mark but a lot of Porsche drivers go to sky for a blast. there are actually some long straight roads and no speed cameras. All they have to worry about is the robbo's and the BGU's with their portable hair dryers ;) ;)

how do you get away with that mr ferguson .. ive been milking  since 4.30 finnished at 6.45 fed calves .. home for a brew .. back to pull calf..  then jobs,jobs and the wife has given me a list of jobs to do.. milk at 3.. then go for a load of wood with the 8 tonne tipping trailer and loadall.. :P

went to westpoint today,very dissapiontong,hardly any tractor models,what was there was just tractors,hardly any implements,one nice stall with older britains,but i came away with no purchases,shame nathan wasnt there,would have bought something then

walk down on the beach ,lovely choppy breaking waves day, followed by jetwashing the decking down, clearing the guttering and fitting the guard in we bought last year, and forgot to fit ,cooked my itallian pasty for tea, then a bit more on the teleshift

Well look at that, you don't see many Kookaburras in this part of the world, David!!

Kookaburra sits on the electric wire

Hopping up and down with his pants on fire

Ouch, kookaburra

Ouch, kookaburra

Hot your pants must beeeeee.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

were you been today then david?

I've been bird watching Mike, amazing what you find in the cabs of John Deere tractors these days, particularly 6330 Premiums.  :D

In all seriousness thanks for the invite Mike, had a really good day out and glad I picked Monday as my day off over Easter. :)

nice ride out on a tractor with 38 other ones and a quick ride on the beach, we also managed to raise £476 for charity

Congratulations mate, fantastic achievement, are those Starbrush's photographs? There's always one who manages to get in the way of a good photograph. ::) 

I've been bird watching Mike, amazing what you find in the cabs of John Deere tractors these days, particularly 6330 Premiums.  :D

In all seriousness thanks for the invite Mike, had a really good day out and glad I picked Monday as my day off over Easter. :)

Congratulations mate, fantastic achievement, are those Starbrush's photographs? There's always one who manages to get in the way of a good photograph. ::)

yes those "birds were very special in the 6330" like how they kept rubbing up against each other ;D  think that was for our benifit. was a good day, pleased you came along. No mum took the photos, not got many thoe