What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Not models for sale at the car boot I hope Mike :of

Good heavens no  :of :of Hopefully it will mean money for more models, it's amazing what you store in the loft, I had forgotten about most of it........a full set of Nat West piggies, unwanted presents galore and other assorted junk I mean good quality merchandise

I have started on the groundwork for my new workshop ;)  just need to bring a hydraulic breaker pack home one night to break up a 4ft square bit of concrete ::)  before the new base goes down :)

I have started on the groundwork for my new workshop ;)  just need to bring a hydraulic breaker pack home one night to break up a 4ft square bit of concrete ::)  before the new base goes down :)

good you gona do a topic like bill then pdc ;D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good you gona do a topic like bill then pdc ;D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I might post up a pic when it's done ::)  I have taken the easy route and have bought a shed which includes delivery and erection :of