What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

was sat in the chair relaxing... like you do... knock on the door... my neighbour.. "Thought I'd let you know it's been chuicking it down for the last 30 minutes and you've left the hood down on your car"  :of :'( :D :D :D

Anyone want to buy a soggy BMW  :-[  ... 1 not so careful owner

Been into town this morning to do a bit of shopping as the fridge is getting empty. Whilst there went on a tour of the charity shops, market stalls and video shops. Have been replacing my VHS film collection with DVD's, also been buying from the internet seeing you can pick them up so cheap and finding cheap new and amost new ones is easy as well, most people only watch them once. Got some really good classics and a lot of 'special collectors editions' as well. Must have bought over 50 this last couple of weeks. Party on dude!

cornwall show today, left nice and early, arriving at 8.30, so not to much traffic, then got away at 3ish so again not to much leaving that time, great day out, little less machinery i thought, but more bigger stuff than usuall?

You left early!!!!! .... and there we were, for the second year running, waiting all day to meet up with you on Cerin's boss's stand with a huge flagon of Rattler. Shame on you! :)

she did jo, got her out for the day, and she spent a fortune in the flower tent, i did on the rattlers stand, some of the new berry cyder and the old stuff to, and found the truth out about the new logo to, pretty dam sad story to, all down to some busy body tourist who saw it at the shop, simple as that

Not really had a chance to get on here for the past 2 weeks as have been extremely busy here at work. We have had our annual shutdown here which is 28 days without oil production. Has been lots of work to do from isolating all the equipment to flushing and nitrogen purging to make sure all the vessels and pipework is clear of oil and gas. Have also had lots of gas tsts to do as all the vessels are being internally cleaned and inspected. So a busy trip for us this time thank goodness I have 4 weeks off.

Today left with tractor on trailer for the Angus show at Brechin. Cracking day weather wise and did not do the 3.30pm parade to get tyres covered in cow shix....decided to load up and left at 4pm and was home just before 5pm. Currently loading 151 photos on to PB to bore you all tommorrow ;) ;)

just back from a bike ride, pretty sedate 20 miles today ,mostly uphill on a old rail line to the moors, nice steak and ale pie at the top mmmmmmmmm then back home, next up is the final skim of the ceiling ready to sand, and a bit more yard work on ash tree if i have enough plaster left, hopefully everythings set enough to scatter the banks today to

been on a tractor run, the same one as harvey123 on my 4cyl 35with a transport box with 2 old tractor seats bolted in it. was a good ride out about 30 odd miles, just over 30 tractors and it didnt rain too much

i got bl**dy soaking ;D

and how was the dinner. mine was cold >:(

anyway it was a brilliant day out and i saw alot more in the back of the tractor then i would in the car :P

i will post some pics up inabit  :-*

Woke early and was going to clean up and fit an old 6 volt coil to my Farmall Cub then thought sod that even if its works alright it will not be painted and would look odd. Instead surfing the net and picked up a brand new 6 volt coil for £ 12 plus £ 4 delivery so should have that by Wednesday and should have time to get painted and fitted for the next show which is a week tomorrow.

Woke early and was going to clean up and fit an old 6 volt coil to my Farmall Cub then thought sod that even if its works alright it will not be painted and would look odd. Instead surfing the net and picked up a brand new 6 volt coil for £ 12 plus £ 4 delivery so should have that by Wednesday and should have time to get painted and fitted for the next show which is a week tomorrow.

Bill I don't think I've seen any pictures of your tractors yet? :-\