What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been just out the road to a local agricultural show today with two of my tractors, D.B. 780 and 880, mate of mine drove out the 880, 1/2 an hour at 2200 revs. Had a good day, stayed dry despite the forecast fut come into rain just as we were leaving aroun 6.30 but we had our waterproofs so it wasn't too bad coming home. Show was at Chagford just off the Eastern edge of Dartmoor. About 30 reactors there, didn't take the camera.

Been just out the road to a local agricultural show today with two of my tractors, D.B. 780 and 880, mate of mine drove out the 880, 1/2 an hour at 2200 revs. Had a good day, stayed dry despite the forecast fut come into rain just as we were leaving aroun 6.30 but we had our waterproofs so it wasn't too bad coming home. Show was at Chagford just off the Eastern edge of Dartmoor. About 30 reactors there, didn't take the camera.

Were they Bovine TB testing at the show then Tim??  ;D ;D

Well spotted Peter,  ;D  that's what comes with typing in the dark.  ::)  I'm sure everyone knows really what I really meant so I won't go back and correct it, just say that the word was supposed to be TRACTORS. On the subject of BTb though, only cattle that have had two clear tests 60 days apart can go to shows otherwise it's a nono.

Today I'll be uncovering my Nuffield and putting back on two 6 volt batteries which were new in 2004 but only started her until 2007 and she was probably only out on a maximum of 8 times. Anyway will try and see if the batteries plus a newly bought jump start battery pack. If that doesn't work well she will stay at home and only the Farmall A will get an airing.

I just bought a jump start battery pack Bill... Clarke jump start 4000 it is (sitting in the front room charging... much to Mrs F's annoyance)

For me today... had a text at about 9pm last night that we'll be going today if the weather is still dry.... it's been a little windy here for the last 24 hours... so the wheat is drying nicely.  If I'm missing today on here then you know where I will be  ;D

I just bought a jump start battery pack Bill... Clarke jump start 4000 it is (sitting in the front room charging... much to Mrs F's annoyance)

For me today... had a text at about 9pm last night that we'll be going today if the weather is still dry.... it's been a little windy here for the last 24 hours... so the wheat is drying nicely.  If I'm missing today on here then you know where I will be  ;D

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,31586.0.html

This is my one a Costco special for £ 49.99 plus VAT.

My charging room is my front vestible for cordless drill and camera and now this. Front dorr isnt used everyone comes to side and anyone coming to front don't really want let them in anyway becasue they will no doubt be trying to sell me summit ;) ;)

Well I am going AWOL for a week up to Walter Derwent country (North Yorkshire) but I won't have access to a computer. do some walking in the Dales and general sightseeing as well as catching up with some cousins I haven't seen in a very long time...byeee!

I am off with the model club for a visit to The Barn.

No it is not a pub, neither is it an agricultural building (well not any more), it is the home of the Aston Martin Owners Club and houses their museum and we have been invited to view.  After The Barn we are all heading towards Gaydon and lunch which will be followed by a tour of the Aston Martin factory.

Because he cannot get into the factory on  his own account we are taking the AMOC member who arranged our invite to the Barn as our guest.  Fair dues!