What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just been watching and given instructions on how to inject someone in the stomach. My dad needs daily injections for a while to thin his blood and the community nurses are keen for him to learn how to do it himself. Hopefully he will be able to do these himself but the nurse was encouraging myself and my mother to learn how to do it if need be. I have never liked injections or needles but needs must.

in town at 9 this morning, wandered round the sales ,no new tv as she kept me well away from the panasonic shop  :( :( :(  knows me to well, but did get 2 new pairs of levis and some new boots for her in the sale, was pretty quiet when we got there, but when we left it was manic,some t1t parked so close to the car i had to get in via the passangers side, luckly no marks on my door from them getting out ,but a nice sticker was left on their windscreen in return

Started the say with the usual feed and play with Zia, followed by a fry up for me and Traci.  :P Up to the inlaws to dig up a tiger grass they no longer want so said we could have it. Pup had a good burst of energy up there too as the inlaws have a big garden. Came home and gave het her feed at lunch time and left her here while we went back to inlaws to pick up some standing roses they had also duh out. Came home and spent the last hour of daylight planting the grass, three standing.roses and six patio roses as well as digging out a philadelphus we didn't like..... All this while Zia tried playing with the spades, running around with clippings and generally being a pain in the bum!! She has now been asleep since so I think we succeeded in tiring her out. It's been an odd week for her food wise and having eaten a broken off part of recycling box  ::) However, she seems back on form now and is an absolute horror in a very good way  :) :)

went to the barn this evening, expecting to do work on the clubman, when I arrived I was greeted by a bull that had eaten pheasant food... according to the farmer, and died (some one explain this to me please!?). a dead rover 25 and irate owner (again! 2 weeks ago starter motor, last week head gasket, this week alternator...), a ford mondeo with a ruined hub (think shopping trolley wheel wobble), and a vauxhall vivaro in need of a service and MOT. so naturally, i did the bare minimum: moved the bull from in front of the barn door with a MF6140 with MF 845 front loader, and muck forks, loaned the booster pack to the long suffering and increasingly impoverished rover owner, did the service on the van, removed the hub from the mondeo and went to the pub. bed time, finally.

today, had to take an extra day off work as the childminder had had to give up so we're stuck!, luckily Julie goes on early maternity leave end of week so need to find some one by July now!....village doesn't have many and i dont think anyone will let me drop them off at 5am before work!! >:( >:(>:(

job interview this morning at a company i did a 3 month internship for. i was told there was no work for me, and even if there was I was overqualified for it, and they were unable to match what i was worth financially. good. glad i went to that. less than no idea about what to do now!  :(

Picked up a 6700 down near the tank ranges at Bovington this morning, colliding with a deer en route. No damage to the rigid but the deer was annihilated, poor thing. Pretty sure it didn't feel much though, although I did........ Under all the nearside wheels  :( Then dropped off the 67 at the yard, delivered a Belarus to a customer after having a new clutch fitted, then picked up a 7600 up near Didmarton, Glos.

Picked up a 6700 down near the tank ranges at Bovington this morning, colliding with a deer en route. No damage to the rigid but the deer was annihilated, poor thing. Pretty sure it didn't feel much though, although I did........ Under all the nearside wheels  :( Then dropped off the 67 at the yard, delivered a Belarus to a customer after having a new clutch fitted, then picked up a 7600 up near Didmarton, Glos.

And then got sidetracked slightly  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) a little Cat got your tongue  ::) ::)::) ::)