What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

They must be stronger, thicker poles than the ones I'm used to seeing around here if they can take the strain of you hanging from them Porky Pullen >:D:P:ph34r:

oi gavers, I will have you know they can take a 38 ton truck lent on them, so they can just cope with me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just ::)

• Like 1

been d day for us with the wife's cancer results back today, very very glad to say they came back as all clear, so no more treatment required now ,to say we are happy is an understatement , been a long 4 weeks since our holiday with all of this happening so quickly so off into town tomorrow to get my euros for next weekend now we have the all clear to go

• Like 8

been d day for us with the wife's cancer results back today, very very glad to say they came back as all clear, so no more treatment required now ,to say we are happy is an understatement , been a long 4 weeks since our holiday with all of this happening so quickly so off into town tomorrow to get my euros for next weekend now we have the all clear to go

Glad to hear the good news Sean also looking forward to seeing you at Zwolle next weekend

That's Great News Sean. :)  :)  :)  :)

• Like 4

I have been allowing my 5-year old granddaughter to PLAY with some of my collection!   I am mad?  Possibly - but she was being very careful as requested and asked if she could take a few items out of the cabinet.  She also put back those she had finished with so I am happy.

• Like 2

I have been allowing my 5-year old granddaughter to PLAY with some of my collection!   I am mad?  Possibly - but she was being very careful as requested and asked if she could take a few items out of the cabinet.  She also put back those she had finished with so I am happy.

my granddaughter JASMINE has been helping me with my collection since she was 4 she is now 8 and got a small collection of her own and like me rights them all down in a book

my granddaughter JASMINE has been helping me with my collection since she was 4 she is now 8 and got a small collection of her own and like me rights them all down in a book

Sounds good to me!  Get them into the hobby young!  The younger the better,

Mia has an old wooden toy farmyard base of mine, complete with buildings that she has in the "play room" (the spare bedroom) along with some old plastic animals and figures which are not strictly part of my collection.  These are hers to play with but she arrived with her elder sister the other day with more animals to go on it gleaned from a charity shop rummage box so i suppose she also has a small collection of her own!  But my main collection of hollow-cast fascinates her.

• Like 1

going to one of my group meetings through my support worker, doing my level 4 working with others, passed my level 3 earlier in the year, this time I am doing it on my scratch building and converting of my models, so really enjoying it, iknow it ain't a massive qualification, but it will help for when I get back in to work because I would lyk to work with people who suffer from depression lyk myself

• Like 4

We get paid £31.67 per tonne based on the beet at 16% sugar (if 17% you get 1% more 18% you get 2%more and so on ) the factory take a dirt sample and take a bit back and also a bit if you leave to much green top on  so on a 29 tonne load you end up on average getting paid for 26 tonnes when you have filled your main quota the price for this year drops to £25 and same  deductions for dirt as above. next year the price is only £24 tonne main quota and about £5 tonne for the rest .

there is a late deliveries bonus of about 36 pence a tonne from the 1st January 2015 rising up to £3.91 a tonne if factory is open till march 2015.

W don't get the pulp back the factory sells this on we could buy some but has to be booked up a good 6 months in advance don't now the price at moment but it does sell out quickly the factory also sells topsoil and stones which is washed of the beet.

I normaly grow about 16 acres but next year will only be growing 10 acres as there is too much surplus sugar in the world